Your journey

Guest Sketchead

On Monday got on the plane at 5pm, arrived in Zurich the following morning. Managed to get absolutely shitfaced at the airport and got on the plane at noon. Arrived Heathrow around 1pm, got in the car and drove to Shelton Mallet. Was shocked to find out that IPA here is way weaker than in US (averages at 7%). Trying to get drunk.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitfaced was a bit strong. Let's say I was very tipsy. By the time I got through immigration and got my bags, I was more than fine. If you've never experienced the "other passports" queue at Heathrow, lucky you. It was also a four hour layover.

Well, someone picked a great time to close off great chunks of the M5. Diverted via Halesowen. I used to go out with a girl from Halesowen - a relationship so successful, I count going to see "Batman Forever" as one of the highlights. Junctions 15-17 closed as well, but I hope I'll have turned off by then. Need to check the map.

Setting off from Hull at 3pm today. Sat nav says 4 hours 15 minutes so reckon 6-7 hours with hitting traffic and stops. Hoping to cheekily get round to Gate A camping as have camped behind John Peel in one field or another for the last two years and absolutely loved it.

Worst case is like the last two years though and end up getting put in at Gate C and walking right across the site, couldnt get camped anywhere else those years but this year want to camp near Gate A by choice.