Your journey

Guest Sketchead

Right then, for a lot of people, it starts tomorrow! What is your journey to the festival?

I'll be going to Coventry tomorrow night to my friend's house, staying over there and then getting the coach on Weds morning, hopefully arriving at the site early afternoon.

GO!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set off from Blackburn to work in Manchester 7:30 tomorrow morning, work til 12:30, the mates meet me outside work.

Set off to the south west, stopping at Wilkins cider Farm in Mugley then on to Brean Sands for our night stop over at Pontins...

At off from Pontins at 8 in the morning straight to the festival.

mines a bit helllish

start tomorrow being dropped off at manchester coach station for 11pm by my parents ( an hour away from where i live in chester) then i get the 11.59pm coach

which arrives in birmingham at 2.40AM where there is an annoying wait until the 5.15 am bus to glastonbury

arrives at 8.30 am wednesday

Edited by monkey1989

Leaving Sheffield at lunchtime tomorrow to go to my brother's in Portishead. Plan is to leave there around lunchtime on Wednesday to avoid the queues but strongly suspect that we'll be too excited to leave it that late and will be on the road straight after breakfast.

Have a safe journey and a great festival everyone.

Started on Friday evening. Edinburgh to Liverpool, quick vist with my Father-in-law. Then on down to Southampton for a few days to visit friends. Tomorrow we head up to a Travelodge close by (hope I can remember which one). Early start on Wednesday for the last few miles. This is a repeat of our 2010 trip so hope we bring the weather gods with us too.

Not the cleverest planning: drive to Luton train station Tuesday very early, work meeting at Canary Wharf, back to Luton to collect a friend, drive to Glastonbury, then either meet up with friends in Street -the town- or hang around until car parking at 9, then hopefully catch up and stay with friends in their campervan for the night.....if not, maybe join the queue early!

Leave tomorrow morn from liverpool between 5 and 6 am. Should just be south of Birmingham to miss the rush hour and then stop off for a bite to eat. Hopefully arrive on site around lunch time in the cv.

Can,t wait iam like a kid before Christmas

Finish work at lunchtime tomorrow. Go home to Borehamwood and pack car. Wife gets home around 4. Eat then set off.

Up to the M25, round to the M3, onto the 303 then hang a right and follow the signs to worthy view.

Safe journey everyone.

Leave West Yorkshire heading from for wrong side o' t hills tomorrow. Meet mates, pack cars, leave middle of the night straight down the m6, stop a couple of times, get to carparks for 6am. Have first cider at 06:01

Edited by Paf_82

We set off in the morning from Nottingham about 10 ish (or, more likely, 11 ish by the time my wife has finished packing!). We then drive down to Wells or somewhere close to Wells for a nice spot of lunch. We are staying in Glastonbury Tuesday night and so plan to go up the Tor tomorrow before a curry and a few pints. So looking forward to it!

Tuesday night flight from New York's JFK to Dusseldorf....4 hour layover wednesday morning which means a little runaround there, into Heathrow around noontime Wednesday. Afternoon/evening session with mates, and then the 10am coach thursday morning from the 02