Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Guest Bonedaddy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those last minute CV ticket hunters, i can only recommend you direct message via efests those that are not crossed out on the sellers lists. Think you'll have to be extremely flexible and accommodating at this late stage to get your hands on one. East are far more available than West.

Good luck hunting.

• 9 months later...

I'd kept a list of those that were after and wanting to swap campervan tickets (as i was needing to swap two tickets, so needed to have two swaps in place before doing it!) and below if that list, in the order of them requesting on the forums. Clearly it's not for me to say what people do with their spares, but if you want to offer it out on a first come, first served basis, here's your list.

Good luck to everyone hunting tickets!

Hey StoneCircle,

For the first time in about 23 years i'm not going this year (just adopted some boys and they get the priority instead of me for a change!), so feel free if you wish to pick up the baton of creating an orderly queue!

All the best to everyone going, it will be a fantastically sunny and epic year (because that's what sods law tells me!)

Cheers

Edited by StoneCircle

• 2 weeks later...