Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Guest Bonedaddy

I'd kept a list of those that were after and wanting to swap campervan tickets (as i was needing to swap two tickets, so needed to have two swaps in place before doing it!) and below if that list, in the order of them requesting on the forums. Clearly it's not for me to say what people do with their spares, but if you want to offer it out on a first come, first served basis, here's your list.

Kempie
catsoup
Christophales
Tompip72
puppysmith - Not able to contact
mrbenn2008 - Not able to contact
autoinflate
gapploft
Garethbp
Andrea349
sinhala
emmetlynch
Carmenita
Drinky
Jules62
PollyPeach
Kennystone2
DunkyMo
Duncan52 - Not able to contact
Staynes
mccarthy_stuart
dawndreads - Not able to contact
otakou
1 - daz315 - after a west
Mattinsley
Boblad11
2 - gapploft
FreyaG
Rlyske
Eddiecav66
3 - bclark13 - after a west
sl1ppy - after a west
4 - Gwi79 - after an east
5 - FreyaG - after an east
SWAPS
pova04 - Has East, wants West
barongreenback - Has East, wants West
HannahandGary - Has East, wants West
chrisarnie - Has East, wants West
william mcintyre - Has West, wants East
sl1ppy - Has East, wants West
mells - Has West, wants East
aemergin - Has East, wants West
SELLERS
1 - mandrews66 - Has East
2 - barongreenback
3 - LilyB - Has East
elizm - Has East
4 - bowen747
Glastoforever
5 - Hugs - Has West
Stoobs - Has West
6 - Nerraw2525 - Has East
7 - Ksenija - Has East
8 - fionap - Has West
Good luck to everyone hunting tickets!
Edited by Bonedaddy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers bonedaddy for taking the time to put this list together, and continuing to update it. Hope we all get tickets!

Thanks for the heads up Marigold, although I don't think its worth me getting involved in the auctions as they all go for more than £200. Of course if people are prepared to pay that then it's worth getting involved.

Ebay are removing any CV tickets listed within 24 hours! I was watching one out of interest yesterday, they emailed me to say that the sale of any glastonbury tickets are listed in breach of ebays terms and conditions, and are subsequently removed immediately! Which is nice!

For once eBay are getting it right.... eBay sales help no-one. If there is a market for them on eBay at 2x the price then next year touts will be snapping them up - since their market for entry tickets was taken away with the photo addition.

For once eBay are getting it right.... eBay sales help no-one. If there is a market for them on eBay at 2x the price then next year touts will be snapping them up - since their market for entry tickets was taken away with the photo addition.

Edited by Bonedaddy

Could you add me to the list please? It's for my parents, first timers in their 60s who didn't realise that they would need a special ticket to be able to bring their van. They're simply not fit enough for tent camping, so if I can't find them a pass, they won't be able to come. (And I doubt they'll be able to find a doppelganger to use their tickets!)

Thanks in advance, and thanks for setting the list up.