thewayiam

So, going to start this ball rolling due to today's discussion a bit.

Oasis to be one of the 2014 headliners. They have unfinished business to make up and V will chuck shit loads at them to get them. V also wouldn't hold them back from other shows as it'd sell out either way.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oasis no way. Cold play and Mumford and sons I think with TDCC subbing Mumfords

Coldplay are on a 3 year break, they only toured last year.

oasis and Rihanna would be huge - Rihanna on a UK Exciusive too, she'll have done V Fest, she's even playing a fest in europe that'll book her and a stadium tour. IF she doesn't actually take a break year and doesn't end up at Glasto - as I see that being the better offer for her at this time then that's still big.

Rihanna is more likely to take a break, maybe lady gaga would be up for it. She would be different to Beyonce this year but they both would put on a great show. I think mumfords would be a good shout if coldplay won't do it, but I don't see oasis reforming. Noels HFB are still going strong and he doesn't need to go back. Was it noel or loam that was more to blame for the split

Coldplay are on a 3 year break, they only toured last year.

oasis and Rihanna would be huge - Rihanna on a UK Exciusive too, she'll have done V Fest, she's even playing a fest in europe that'll book her and a stadium tour. IF she doesn't actually take a break year and doesn't end up at Glasto - as I see that being the better offer for her at this time then that's still big.

Don't get why it's called a break? It's called writing the next album like all bands do