thewayiam

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, to buy or not to buy is the question then... Hmm, might get a pair of tickets for my girlfriends birthday present.

Think they'll be some cheaper tickets at the time then even with JT headlining?

Its hard to tell. Not 100% sure of how much tickets were last year - just before the event with Beyonce. But I personally think if you are thinking of getting tickets definitely get them tomorrow. I will take the risk, but I can't see them being much above the price by waiting.

V Festival just posted a video with Rudimental who said they will be on the main stage this year (in the sun set slot) I am assuming that is 3rd/4th down??

Last year the sun set during The Script because the photo I got of it just disappearing behind the tents is my lock screen :P But there's no fucking way they're subbing off one album with about two hits so they must have just got their sunset times wrong..

Last year the sun set during The Script because the photo I got of it just disappearing behind the tents is my lock screen :P But there's no fucking way they're subbing off one album with about two hits so they must have just got their sunset times wrong..

Haha! I hope so! At a push I can see maybe 3rd like at the Isle of Wight. But even that seems bit extreme.

Haha! I hope so! At a push I can see maybe 3rd like at the Isle of Wight. But even that seems bit extreme.

Who are they going to play higher than? Ed Sheeran, who's starting a worldwide Arena tour the month after V? Bastille, who had the biggest song of last year (even though personally I can't stand it)? I don't think so. They'll be in the Tinie slot of two years ago at best, surely.

I'm not happy with the line up. I'll all for the new acts, but bloody hell. Far too much pop. I can't even see any sub headliners in there. Elbow maybe? Manics?

V's just taking the piss. Don't know if I'm going this year, most of my mates are sacking it off.

Would have liked to have seen a return from Coldplay or RHCP. Maybes they'll be back next year.

Edited by Mr Nasty

I'm not happy with the line up. I'll all for the new acts, but bloody hell. Far too much pop. I can't even see any sub headliners in there. Elbow maybe? Manics?

V's just taking the piss. Don't know if I'm going this year, most of my mates are sacking it off.

Would have liked to have seen a return from Coldplay or RHCP. Maybes they'll be back next year.

Totally agree - and have the same problem. Most of my mates who I go with are bigging up next Mondays Reading announcement.

Subs look like Ed Sheeran and Example.

Elbow hopefully headlining MTV Stage whilst JT is on.

More likely the subs are Ed and Paolo - both subbing T, and Example and Lily Allen are third or headlining second stage?

I think paolo is only that high because its T and he is scottish. I think Ed and Paolo will be 2nd and 3rd, with Example and Lily 2nd and 3rd on the opposite day

V Festival just posted a video with Rudimental who said they will be on the main stage this year (in the sun set slot) I am assuming that is 3rd/4th down??

Id guess something like Daniels clash finder for the top 3/4 each day.

JT

Ed Sheeran

Paolo Nutini

Rudinmental

Elbow

Killers

Example

Lily Allen

Bastille

Axwell ^ Ingrosso.

I cant see Kaisers playing 5th down, i'd have them 2nd/3rd on MTV.

Swap them with Manics?

It will be sunny (hopefully) when they are on and cant see the sun setting at 5pm, but its nearly sunset at the moment around 5 so maybe they could have got it from there

I think paolo is only that high because its T and he is scottish. I think Ed and Paolo will be 2nd and 3rd, with Example and Lily 2nd and 3rd on the opposite day

I don't think so, Neil told us that a few years ago (around the time of his second album) he was one of the biggest ticket sellers in the UK, and he's only grown in stature since. I don't doubt his next album will get to number 1. They could have probably got away with him co-headlining with Calvin, despite how weak it would have looked, but he's definitely pushing for that top slot.

I don't think so, Neil told us that a few years ago (around the time of his second album) he was one of the biggest ticket sellers in the UK, and he's only grown in stature since. I don't doubt his next album will get to number 1. They could have probably got away with him co-headlining with Calvin, despite how weak it would have looked, but he's definitely pushing for that top slot.

Ed's album will probably go to number 1 aswell. Anyway arent you one of the people saying chart position's dont count :P I arent complaining that he is looking like 2nd or 3rd, I might see him I might not.

Paolo must be a good seller as saturday has sold out at T. Could that be the Paolo factor or the later finish time factor, but I cant see it being the Calvin factor