What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Guest Arriente

Started buying my 'little bits' today..

Got some generic berrocca, hand sanitizer, 2 space blankets and some RU-21s

I've been trying to find some resolve but it looks like you can't get them anymore, does anyone know a substitute?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought some waterproof spray for tent and jacket. Thought about putting tent up, but didn't. Need a kick up the arse as not organised at all and got one weekend spare before glasto now - muse, two 40ths and a 70th are draining my glasto prep time, aaargghh, still not got ticket, so will become too real when it turns up....

TBH I haven't done much yet, but I don't think I have much to do.

Most of my camping kit was all cleaned/stored after the Belgian Grand Prix last Sept so that's all fine. I proofed my rucksack and jacket about 3 weeks ago - even though that won't be necessary. I got some new wellies recently when i got my allotment which will be fine - EVEN THOUGH I WON'T NEED THEM. I know what I'm taking and that's all fine so other than buying some booze, I reckon I'm about done.

Oh, and I leave for 10 days on the west coast of France tomorrow with the wife & kids so I'll be tanned and relaxed when I get to Pilton!

Started buying my 'little bits' today..

Got some generic berrocca, hand sanitizer, 2 space blankets and some RU-21s

I've been trying to find some resolve but it looks like you can't get them anymore, does anyone know a substitute?

started trying to organise who's getting lifts with who, who's arriving early (loaded with tents), and who's arriving a bit later (loaded with food and clothing of the early birds). most importantly, what the back-up location is if Park Home fills up quicker than usual (think this is quite likely due to arcadia being in Other field and increased crew camping in Pennards)

Ordered two batteries for my lumix camera at amazon 7.99 for 2. Checked out the spinal tap t shirts but in end decided I've got enough festival clothes.

I did have a pair of craghopper trousers that convert to shorts bought for me.. Look just the job for the heatwave

Edited by drewsstrat