What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Guest Arriente

I've got a couple of days off this week and am in a bit of Glasto preparation overdrive. :)

Just wondered what you have done today to get yourself ready for the end of June?

Today I have:

Ordered a new air bed & pump

Bought a blank white flag to create our campsite marker (not for the stages!!)

Added some lighting to my pilot jacket (and bought some spare batteries)

Replaced a crate of beer that was 'sampled' over the weekend.

Started to pile everything into one place in tha garage . . . it already looks like too much :(

I also intend to pump up the tires on my trolly and see if they stay up as not used it for a couple of years and don't want it letting me down on the day.

Feels like I still have lots to do, but I love the build, its all part of it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

purchased a sleeping pod as recommended on here and have spent the last year working on my fancy dress crazy suit , wellies and top hat , obviously a bit at a time !! Also have made my skittles and werthers vodka , and purchased a battery pack to make sure my phone stays charged . this weekend will be mending and waterproofing tent weather permiting !!

Away this week so we will be hunting for food bargains and beer of course:)

Put the tent up last evening and fab sealed it (not that it's going to rain) sorted tent pegs and made sure we have enough and a few spares to help fellow campers if needed.

Going to inflate air bed later to make sure still ok.

Just ordered a micro sim adapter so I can use my sim in my cheapo festival phone and now I'm going to take all of the bits I bought from asda the other day out of their packaging because it looks and weighs far too much at the moment.

Started to fabricate my trolley for booze transportation out of an old road sign!

Now just got to buy the booze and I'm done :)

Already have all my booze so bought all my snacks for the weekend. My birthday tomorrow so we are driving up from Torbay to get some cider from Rodger Wilkins cider farm, go to the Tor for a picnic and try to take some photos on the farm. Getting tow bar fitted to my Bongo on Thursday for our caravan for the festival. Cant wait. :prankster:

Edited by matthewsdad1968

Got a £5 off £40 quid spend at tesco along with a £5 clubcard voucher so that's where I'm heading for booze this weekend! Other than that all I've got is some new walking boots. Everything else is stashed in the cellar so I'll dig it out at the start of June.

Camera case and extra batteries ordered

Wellies arrived so wearing them indoors (kinky)

Spotify Glasto playlists playing

day pack ordered

wallet for lock ups cash stash ordered

Toiletries being sorted into a pile

Gaiters for boots fitted for first time

Self inflating mat test inflated

inflatable pillow deflated after testing

Bamboo socks still to be ordered

Obsessed, me?