BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I heard quite a few people who thought he was good, but that wasnt always on these forums so they could be talking shit.

Apparently on V's main stage a DJ wouldnt sound good anyway, I just think its a fairly safe booking same as someone with a proven record at V like Kasabian or Killers

“I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me.”

I usually regard Beyonce as a good pop act, knows what she's doing, knows exactly how to conduct herself in public, but referring to your fans discussing your current state as "low life people" is a dick move.

Woah! Perez Hilton the gossip-spreading maniac who 99% of celebrities despise, not Paris Hilton! Easy to get them confused :P (To be honest I think that's the bloke's intention..).

Perez has been obsessed with this story for weeks and spent the whole of Friday night tweeting the news to all of the people Beyoncé is close to who would surely already know about any pregnancy, as if they would give him a reaction as an 'exclusive'.

Edited by Zac Quinn

The sarcasm of my comment must not have been picked up by you

Bey is trying to deny it without actually denying it

But if it was a marketting ploy, its creating lots of attention about Beyonce, so when she says she isnt pregnant people might go buy tickets, especially when the full line up is announced. But I dont think thats the sitch

Edited by daniel.k

Beyonce is a pop act - possibly the biggest in the world. She is built around making as much money for herself and label as possible. Everyone knows that all publicity is good publicity - regardless to what it is.