BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

Jay Z would be massively popular with the V crowd they would love it.

You say you haven't been before so how can you have an opinion on the V audience. I've been going to V since it started and can tell you that Jay Z would be very appealing to the V crowd.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see why Jay Z would be a good choice as the money effectively going the same place, I just thought as alot of people would buy just for the B-factor then a solo female would be a good choice, or a neutral band like Coldplay

I would live to see any of them 3, im happy whoever really, if I dont like them I want TDCC to headline the Arena so I have someone to watch :)

Yeah Jay Z would probably have less detractors than Beyonce and Rihanna within your average V crowd.

V gets a pretty diverse crowd in general. I saw Human League last year and the crowd was completely different to when I saw Labrinth, for example. It's only the people that don't come to listen to music that I could do without.

Well Rihanna wouldn't be an exclusive as she's at TITP. Jay Z just seems the logical option to me, and probably wouldn't ask as much without the exclusivity being present.

There isn't a lot of headliners around nowadays let alone one you're going to get an exclusive out of at such short notice.

Thats why I dont think they would give Rihanna as much as Beyonce would have, same for Jay Z.

Agreed there arent many great, huge acts anymore, and I dont see too many coming through. I think David Guetta would be a good shout, V know he got a good audience last year on a lower stage so he shoudl get similar this year. Different type of music compared to Beyonce and he is doing festivals. I dont know if he is exclusive to Creamfields like The Prodigy are though

Guetta is one of the biggest DJ's in the world, and people at V would recognize his music more than Armin Van Buuren's, apparently the best in the world. Theres next to no chance of Daft Punk, so I dont think it will really be a dance act on main

Hmm I heard quite a few people who thought he was good, but that wasnt always on these forums so they could be talking shit.

Apparently on V's main stage a DJ wouldnt sound good anyway, I just think its a fairly safe booking same as someone with a proven record at V like Kasabian or Killers

“I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me.”

I usually regard Beyonce as a good pop act, knows what she's doing, knows exactly how to conduct herself in public, but referring to your fans discussing your current state as "low life people" is a dick move.