BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether it was set to happen or not, it didnt happen and we cant change that. If I was there on the day Oasis didnt show I wouldnt really care as I would have probably seen someone else, soes anyone know who they were up against

Okay looking at who they were against, no I wouldnt have seen any of them :/

Keane vs MGMT vs British Sea Power not my ideal sitch

Edited by daniel.k

I didnt think it was worth starting a new thread over, so ill say it here. I just seen on 4Music that Beyonce's gig in Twickenham for The Sound of Change is being broadcasted on TV so maybe there would be a chance of the V gig being televised. I know The Sound of Change is meant to be a one day thing to raise money, but shes obviously okay with her show being on TV for people that havent seen it in her shows

I didnt think it was worth starting a new thread over, so ill say it here. I just seen on 4Music that Beyonce's gig in Twickenham for The Sound of Change is being broadcasted on TV so maybe there would be a chance of the V gig being televised. I know The Sound of Change is meant to be a one day thing to raise money, but shes obviously okay with her show being on TV for people that havent seen it in her shows

From Youtube I could find these acts that were televised:

2009 - Snow Patrol, Keane, Lady Gaga, Script, Dizzee, Lily Allen, Ting Tings, The Killers, The Saturdays

2010 - Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Florence, Faithless, Madness

2011 - The Saturdays, Jessie J, Arcitc Monkeys, Rihanna, Hanson, Tinie Tempah, Olly Murs

2012 - Tinie Tempah, Noel Gallagher, Keane, Rita Ora, Tulisa, Ed Sheeran.

The Saturdays for some reason seem to have about 4-6 songs of their set from 09 and 11!

You kind of get the jist though of what genre of acts are filmed :)

I think Jessie J will be third on main, so shes getting rewarded. I think dont know who would get televised. Looking at 2012 where the headliners didnt get televised, it will be interesting to see who gets televised. I think Calvin Harris could get televised to close the show instead of KoL but I dont know who will elsewhere

Beyonce hasn't pulled out. V Festival confirmed this on their Facebook page within the comments section on a status. The announcements got delayed because they where having trouble with some of the bands/artists agents getting back to them in time to confirm their place at the festival. Some of the bands/artists that they where originally negotiating with got better offers elsewhere. V Festival did spend a lot of their budget on Beyonce.

Yeah we know V said that, but apparently they did similar with Nicki Minaj so although its alot better to see them respond, until I see Beyonce perform I wont be 100000% convinced.

V should have got their acts sorted a week before the announcement was due, or at least a day before or so, so they dont have to delay. Even if they announced 10 acts they should still have done it in my opinion. Yeah V spent alot of Beyonce but they knew what they were getting into. Apparently they have some of the most money around so money shouldnt be the problem, I think its just lack of organization. Majority of acts that I have seen people asking for on facebook are at R&L so if they got in there first with a good offer V could have got them and announced on time. We will see what they have to throw at us though