BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because she's already had a miscarriage before, so why should she risk performing a one off fest when shes say about 6/7 months pregnant. It wouldn't be a Bey show if she wasn't "performing", and being that far gone I doubt she'd be able to put on a proper show.

That's if she is even pregnant.

That doesnt really add anything new, the story of Jay Z denying it came out yesterday or possibly the day before, but if more sources are taking sides I think I will wait until E! say they got it wrong

But thanks for it :)

Edited by daniel.k

I don't get why Jay-Z would email a random radio guy to deny it. Wouldn't his publicist just release an official statement to the press. I'm still in two minds about whether she is or not, I want an outright denial by them, it doesn't make sense for them to not deny it properly, if she isn't pregnant

Apparently showed (i'm still not 100% sure that came from her - that video from her tour shows she can see the fun side) and if it was then she did delete it quickly after.

Plus her being annoyed with rumours doesn't mean she is preggo, maybe she wants to be preggo so is annoyed at people saying she is. Or she isn't ready yet to be preggo and wants people to focus on the music - espec with a new album coming soon.

True true, she maybe did that without getting advice on whether she should have done it or not, her publicist might have said thats not a wise thing but I cant see Beyonce writing it without her media team knowing. Guessing she didnt even ever type it.

Just caught up with this thread, are people seriously suggesting this would be a similar situation to Oasis,

IF, big IF, beyonce is pregnant and isn't playing the V organisers will already know this and its 3 months before the festival, plenty of time to 'deal' with the situation.

Oasis had already played one night and decided not to play the second night a few hours beforehand. In no way shape or form did they try to get a replacement, its not possible! You can't just phone a band up and go 'erm hi, oasis have pulled out wanna headline V festival in 6 hours'.

V could do nothing about Oasis but if this is true then V can do something about it.

Anyway its all mindless speculation we'll find out soon enough, can't wait for the big anti-climax where they announce a load of shit no ones heard of :P

Well when i got back from V'09 that is what i read on here. They were close to securing a replacement. I know it seems unlikely with V but i was just saying what was being discussed back then on here.

And I agree IF she is preggo V have enough time to sort something out, not that there is many options to go with.

Well when i got back from V'09 that is what i read on here. They were close to securing a replacement. I know it seems unlikely with V but i was just saying what was being discussed back then on here.

And I agree IF she is preggo V have enough time to sort something out, not that there is many options to go with.

I think with them saying its the full line up, they are making a final push to sell tickets. They must think the full line up is good enough to sell or they would keep trying. Either that or that's all that's left and they are stuck with them