BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its everyone's business who bought tickets to see her and who may be effected by cancelled concerts due to her pregnancy. People have payed lots of money, not just on tickets, to see her and guess what that makes it their business whether she is pregnant and therefore will cancel her concerts

Also can we stop talking about the coldplay wristband things, it would be a fucking stupid idea at a festival, thats why I'm pretty sure they played no festivals on the mylo xyloto tour. Glastonbury was before the album and I'm pretty sure they played no festival dates in 2012, the summer after the album came out.

Also can we stop talking about the coldplay wristband things, it would be a fucking stupid idea at a festival, thats why I'm pretty sure they played no festivals on the mylo xyloto tour. Glastonbury was before the album and I'm pretty sure they played no festival dates in 2012, the summer after the album came out.

Edited by daniel.k

For her own gigs to a certain extent, but not for V, or any other festival for that matter. It's usually littered throughout festival terms and conditions and promo material that "the line-up is subject to change" and "the promoter reserves the right to change the billing at any time without prior notice" and the like. When you buy a ticket for a festival, they can do whatever the shit they like to you virtually.

It's not our business, its the promoters and organisers business in some ways and then its up to them to tell us. But its her body, her family and her life... not ours!

And yeah, i brought 3 tickets as presents to V so i would like to know... but its up to her.

And seeing as it looks like she might not be now, then see isn't going to care if we think she is (its publicity and keeping her name in the papers). Plus she will probably take longer to deny something like that than to confirm it as she will be shouting it from the roof tops if she is - especially as 2 photos out of thousands show a bump (which means she is far enough gone to let us know).

Plus that video shows she is making fun of it and joking - she doesn't give a shit what we think (and neither should she!).

If it affects us, as it does, then I think we should know sooner rather than later.

only reason there are only two pictures not loads more is Bey doesn't want unofficial photographers, although she cant stop cameras on phones. Yeah shes making a joke out of it and most publicity to beyonce is good, but she doesnt really need it. Her tour will have sold out world wide, and she wont get any more money if V sell more tickets.

Im sure Beyonce and her team know what they are doing

Everybody wants publicity - and its not about the tour it will help boost record sales especially with a new single/album on the way! Plus she might even get some new advertisers interested in her etc - it all adds up - she is super smart which is why i don't think she would be stupid enough to get pregnant in a tour. Plus the quality of camera phones and digital cameras these days (and how near you get to the stage!), if there was a proper bump then we would have seen thousands of pictures...

The only thing we have heard is that her husband has denied it.

My point is not based around the ticket, as pointed out festivals are bullet proof in this sense, though you'd think from a customer service point of view they may offer partial refunds if the script are just bumped up or try and get a 'similar' act to Beyonce.

I'm thinking more about people who have payed for travel, hotels and what not. If you have a ticket specifically for the beyonce day to see her, shock horror people do it, and you can't get home that night many people would have booked a hotel. If she is no longer appearing people can cancel this hotel and not lose any money, the closer they leave it the less likely they'll be to get money back.

Plus the sooner it is announced people with beyonce day ticket can decide if they like the 'new headliner' and possibly sell their ticket.

Whether you like it or not, once you become a 'celebrity' or enter the public domain in modern society you essentially become public property. How big your shit is, what side of the bed they sleep on and if you're pregnant is now all apparently a public concern. Especially with people like Beyonce who is a brand not an artist.

Bottom line she's not legally or morally obliged to tell people but from a customer service and customer relation point of view the sooner the better

Im paying for travel to get to V, and so are the other 2/3 im going with so thats £200 there for travel.

I think this situation is similar to the Oasis one, but V have more time to deal with this than the Oasis one, so they should deal well with it. I cant see them giving any refunds to anyone as they have time to say they have done their best to get a suitable replacement.

I know Beyonce isnt obliged to come out in public about her pregnancy, but she should do it 'for her fans'

I agree that being as famous as she is that she is public property - but i doubt she see's it like that and therefore doesn't feel the need to tell the world her private news (if she is(. But anyway Jay Z has denied it so they have technically addressed the rumours. Just they addressed them in a business rather than a public way.

Not really like Oasis as Oasis did turn up at Hylands, they just didn't bother getting on stage... and it was early afternoon until it was announced. And as i said you don't know what the situation is with Beyonce, if there is one at all. V will def deal with it if she is though, i have faith in that (just don't have much faith on who they will pick haha)

Edited by MusicMatters

My understanding of the Oasis situation was they did one day but not the other, so Snow Patrol got bumped up a slot. Similar but not the same to the Beyonce situation.

Sending the 3D glasses would be good but there will probably be people forgetting them, so there will probably be somewhere to buy a pair for 50p or whatever. Its a good idea though, wonder if any other acts would do a 3D set in the future

Edited by daniel.k

Im paying for travel to get to V, and so are the other 2/3 im going with so thats £200 there for travel.

I think this situation is similar to the Oasis one, but V have more time to deal with this than the Oasis one, so they should deal well with it. I cant see them giving any refunds to anyone as they have time to say they have done their best to get a suitable replacement.

I know Beyonce isnt obliged to come out in public about her pregnancy, but she should do it 'for her fans'