BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to give in...

But whenever E! claims something of this magnitude, it's probably correct.. they have had scoops on many things before they've broke.

Beyonce has... indeed.. pulled out. In my opinion. Just face it guys, it's not fair but I don't think she even wanted to play V festival...

It's nearly a month after her last tour date and Jay-z's arena (possibly an arena where she planned to finish her tour), and V must of been desperate to try and book her.

She headlined glastonbury 3 months pregnant, she won't do V 6 months Pregnant.

This time the website actually Jay Z correctly so E! is alot more credible. I dont think V wanted to admit it but they are struggling to book someone to replace her, and they have given themselves two weeks to do it in. I think Beyonce will conform it soon, maybe 30th May.

Florence has explicitly said she's taking a year out of gigs of any kind - no tours, no festivals, no nothing. She'd have to backtrack big time - and what would she get out of it? She's get the promotion of playing a festvial, yes, but she's also associate herself with a HUGE backlash for something that is otherwise nothing to do with her.

i said Jessie J slightly tongue-in-cheek, but on the other hand if they're looking for a like-for-like replacement who's already on the bill Ms. Cornish is the best they've got.

Florence has explicitly said she's taking a year out of gigs of any kind - no tours, no festivals, no nothing. She'd have to backtrack big time - and what would she get out of it? She's get the promotion of playing a festvial, yes, but she's also associate herself with a HUGE backlash for something that is otherwise nothing to do with her.

i said Jessie J slightly tongue-in-cheek, but on the other hand if they're looking for a like-for-like replacement who's already on the bill Ms. Cornish is the best they've got.

I know I have been saying alot they should replace Beyonce with someone similar, but that could draw a similar crowd which would boo whoever replaces her. Just thought about it now, if V go for some one who has near no cross over fans, they will probably cheer just because beyonce isnt there. As much as I want Bey to be there and if she isnt I dont really want a band like that, I can see why V would do it

I don't know what Beyoncé is trying to achieve by not saying anything. The longer she leaves it, the longer people get annoyed and start selling off their tickets, surely? Unless she's trying a route of letting all these rumours build up and then gaining ridiculous popularity when she doesn't have to cancel all her gigs after all, but that'd seem risky.