Setlist-based Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been thinking about re-joining Spotify recently. Can't decide if it's really worth the monthly fee though!?

I think it is, its practically how I listen to all of my music now. (Just so it's easy to jump between stuff I brought and Spotify streams really).

Mobile app has a few kinks but is quite decent for when your on the move.

Been thinking about re-joining Spotify recently. Can't decide if it's really worth the monthly fee though!?

Free version is fine for using on the computer - so long as you don't mind the odd ad - but if you listen to music on your phone I'd say the paid version is worth it - pretty much any album you want on there quickly, legally and hassle free - for roughly the cost of one album per month.

• 6 months later...

Why has Robert Plant been added? He wasn't even on the rumours page last time I checked. Not that I'm complaining mind, just wondering if you know something I don't.

There have been murmurs for a while and he's now said, about summer plans, "I think we will go through Glastonbury, once or twice, and disappoint everyone who thought I might be bringing other people with me". That's at least a 'Strong Rumour' in my book.

not the greatest selections of songs from the artists in my opinion though.

Agreed - but it's not meant to be their "greatest" songs. It's the songs each act has been playing live most over the past year or so, which are therefore likely to be in their Glasto set. As per the title of this thread, the OP, the top of this page...

and example? i wasnt aware he's confirmed!

Er, no-one's confirmed apart from Arcade Fire! The playlist has all the strongly rumoured acts as well as those confirmed - Example has been strongly rumoured for ages (sadly).

Glasto 2014

Bombay Bicycle Club added as they're now a 'Strong Rumour' (their staples last year were Always Like This, Shuffle, How Can You Swallow, Lights Out and Carry Me), and Arcade Fire updated after playing Big Day Out (We Exist out, Sprawl in).

Edited by Brave Sir Robin