Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, payneruk said:

@eFestivals Just an idea. But would it be possible to add 'Self Confirmed' to the rumoured lineup key. I guess it would go between Officially Confirmed and TBC. It would mean I could bulk out my Spotify playlist with some more stuff other than Foos, Radiohead and KK. :)

there's no point asking for content management changes from 1st Jan to 30th August. There's just no time for anything outside of content updates.

Added self-confirmed Laura Marling, SR Elbow, and, on the basis that random peeps on the internet (see the Self Confirmed thread) are unlikely to be lying about middle-of-the-bill acts, Slaves and Pond to Glastonbury 2017.

On 06/03/2017 at 11:47 AM, payneruk said:

@eFestivals Just an idea. But would it be possible to add 'Self Confirmed' to the rumoured lineup key. I guess it would go between Officially Confirmed and TBC. It would mean I could bulk out my Spotify playlist with some more stuff other than Foos, Radiohead and KK. :)

You can safely add TBCs. Many of those are self-confirmations. Overall 95%+ likelihood.

On 06/03/2017 at 11:55 AM, mjsell said:

You really are an absolute god amongst men... and I'm an atheist

Ha, cheers!!

The Glastonbury 2017 playlist is, of course, up to date with all the latest self-confirmations and strong rumours: Run The Jewels, Chic, Glass Animals, Cinematic Orchestra Warpaint, Joe Goddard, King Porter Stomp, Black Jesus Experience and Sleeptalking.

Also removed You Me at Six and Diana Ross and tweaked Justice after their return to live shows.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

Finally got round to updating the Deezer list. Marathon bloody session so it was. My own fault for lagging behind!

Done alphabetically rather than by stage, can only update on the phone app and it's a massive pain in the arse to do!

Glastonbury 2017 on Deezer

Edit - updated this morning with Chainska Brassika, Hunee and Status Quo

Edited by Quark

Evening all.

I have taken Brave Sir Robin's excellent work, and (using an app) exported them to a Google Play Music playlist, for fellow users 

It won't automatically update, but I'll do the same again once the poster and other large updates land.

First time trying this, so if the below doesn't work, just shout and I'll try again. 

Google Play Music

Added latest self-confirmations/strong rumours Father John Misty, Kodaline, Manic Street Preachers, Hacienda Classical, Ride, Status Quo (acoustic), Jain, Skinny Lister, Lea Lea, INHEAVEN, and Chainska Brassika to the Glastonbury 2017 playlist on Spotify.

On 23/03/2017 at 1:16 PM, Scruffylovemonster said:

You've gone from "not doing it this year" to "it may not be as up to date as previous as I can't put the work in" to "I'm constantly on the playlist again"

Ha, I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Tbh it's not this time of year that's the problem, it's when you get multiple stage announcements within a few days. I'm hoping that by leaving out DJs this year it'll be more manageable.

On 26/03/2017 at 2:10 AM, Quark said:

Finally got round to updating the Deezer list. Marathon bloody session so it was. My own fault for lagging behind!

Done alphabetically rather than by stage, can only update on the phone app and it's a massive pain in the arse to do!

Glastonbury 2017 on Deezer

Edit - updated this morning with Chainska Brassika, Hunee and Status Quo

Yeah you gotta keep on top of it or it takes ages when you do get around to it. Only updating from the phone sounds a nightmare, surely there's a way you can do it from a keyboard??

18 hours ago, Titters said:

Evening all.

I have taken Brave Sir Robin's excellent work, and (using an app) exported them to a Google Play Music playlist, for fellow users 

It won't automatically update, but I'll do the same again once the poster and other large updates land.

First time trying this, so if the below doesn't work, just shout and I'll try again. 

Google Play Music

Good idea Titters. Although of course Spotify is free (with ads) or you can get a free trial.

35 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Yeah you gotta keep on top of it or it takes ages when you do get around to it. Only updating from the phone sounds a nightmare, surely there's a way you can do it from a keyboard??

Unfortunately not.  Our home laptop only has half a screen and is slow as balls.  Work laptop has access restrictions to music or streaming sites (fuck knows why but it's annoying as hell).  That leave the phone!

2 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017 playlist (Spotify) updated with new TBC Royal Blood, Cage the Elephant (@mjsell's tip), Bear's Den (tweets spotted by @Gnomicide) and Blake Bastion (@merago's spot).

It's quite early in the year to say I love you, but I may as well get it in before I forget :) 

@Quark and @Brave Sir Robin you're both doing stirling work - amazing. Dont have deezer but will take a look so cheers to you Quark. 

BSR - what happened to the 'no way ever again, no not doing it!'. Very glad you relented! 

Thanks!

Edited by semmtexx

8 hours ago, semmtexx said:

@Quark and @Brave Sir Robin you're both doing stirling work - amazing. Dont have deezer but will take a look so cheers to you Quark. 

BSR - what happened to the 'no way ever again, no not doing it!'. Very glad you relented! 

Thanks!

It started out as being for my benefit, made sense to make it public! :)

Updated Glastonbury 2017 on Deezer this morning with Goldfrapp and Keston Cobblers Club

1 hour ago, Quark said:

It started out as being for my benefit, made sense to make it public! :)

Updated Glastonbury 2017 on Deezer this morning with Goldfrapp and Keston Cobblers Club

Well I very much appreciate it! If I am lucky enough to bump into either of you this year I'll most definitely stand you a pint. 

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017 (Spotify) now opens with the first 8 lines of the poster in order, will sort the rest later.

It already had 41 acts from the poster.

Powerful work BSR!

I've got a half day tomorrow; suspect the afternoon will consist of sitting in a sunny garden with a cider to update mine!