Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Cheers chaps! @mjsell I may well take you up on that offer at some point.

I see you can now use images on Spotify playlists, rather than it just showing the first 4 album covers. Anyone got a nice pic I can use? Or a good idea for what to stick on there?

Work your way through tge favourite images thread, bound to be something godd there.

7 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I said I wouldn't, and I can't guarantee I'll be able to put as much work into it as previous years, but in the absence of anyone else doing one, may I present, for your listening pleasure:

Glastonbury 2017

As usual it's confirmed acts, TBCs and SRs. Songs are those each act plays live most often.

Best news in ages. Thanks for your work BSR

8 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I said I wouldn't, and I can't guarantee I'll be able to put as much work into it as previous years, but in the absence of anyone else doing one, may I present, for your listening pleasure:

Glastonbury 2017

As usual it's confirmed acts, TBCs and SRs. Songs are those each act plays live most often.

Thank you so much. Would have really missed this.

8 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017

Thankyou, Sir! My Glastonbury last year was greatly boosted by seeing great acts I discovered on your playlist, such as Seafret and Blackalicious. Thankyou Sir.

9 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017

Thank you! 

The build up wouldn't be the same without it.

So many nights listening to it last year.

You are awesome and I love you x

Glastonbury 2017

Thanks dude will pop by your caravan on the Tuesday night and give you a drink and possibly a flamingo ;-) 

Glastonbury 2017

I love you BSR!!!

Thank you!

I've just bought a new amp so will love testing it out on this! 

Get in!

Edited by semmtexx

On 1/13/2017 at 3:29 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017

Thank you so much for your efforts and patience Sir Robin! 

On 14/01/2017 at 0:29 AM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017

Lovely stuff! Thanks, BSR. Following and listening.

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glastonbury 2017

Whatever you can contribute, thank you so much!

Right, I've had a go at similar but on Deezer.  So assuming I'm not the only person using the bloody thing instead of Spotify, help yourselves.  Basically the same principle as @Brave Sir Robin's, but adjusted for what's on Deezer and how much effort I can be bothered to put into it :)

Glastonbury 2017 on Deezer

Confirmed, TBC and Strong Rumour included.  Starting to include Rumour as well, but not all in there yet. Will start doing them by stage as information comes through.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Right, I've had a go at similar but on Deezer.  So assuming I'm not the only person using the bloody thing instead of Spotify, help yourselves.  Basically the same principle as @Brave Sir Robin's, but adjusted for what's on Deezer and how much effort I can be bothered to put into it :)

Glastonbury 2017 on Deezer

Confirmed, TBC and Strong Rumour included.  Starting to include Rumour as well, but not all in there yet. Will start doing them by stage as information comes through.

Nice name :D