Setlist-based Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

If the link won't work, try putting this into the Spotify search bar: spotify:user:richardmunden:playlist:5cwDjQVpVo6T9y1z1OHe8f

Adding the new acts from the poster now.

I'm listening to this now. Thanks!

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any reason The Specials are on there? Didn't realise they were rumoured..

Yes, the answer is just up the page on 11th:-

Added today's self-confirmations and Neil's secret squirrel TBCs/SRs George Clinton/Funkadelic/Parliament, Grace Jones, the Family Stone (Sly's band), Neville Staple (The Specials), Raghu Dixit, The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing and Ferocious Dog to the playlist.

Edited by clarkete

Any reason The Specials are on there? Didn't realise they were rumoured..

As Clarkete says and as per post on the 11th, Neville Staple, singer in the Specials (and indeed Fun Boy Three) alongside Terry Hall, is playing. His set is mostly Specials songs.

Been on and around efests for years and never got around to following this playlists ,i have taken the plunge and send a massive thank you to Sir Robin .

Cheers davidd, don't know why it took you so long ;) but you're welcome.

thanks a lot, a very helpful and enjoyable inspiration!

Good to hear!

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Though danwood I don't think it's going to help with your revision!

Added latest confirmations/self-confirms/TBCs/SRs Neneh Cherry, Zion Train, Frankie & The Heartstrings, The Jacques, K.atou, Rhodes and Skints to the Glastonbury 2015 playlist. Also did a bit of setlist checking and tweaking to a few acts on there. I've alphabeticised the non-poster acts at the end so they're easier to find.

I went off it for a few years...ever since they started asking for money...so that was about 2006. Then used to download all of my stuff through erm...other sources.

Spotify is now the best £10 a spend per month. Maybe even more essential than my contact lenses haha!

I went off it for a few years...ever since they started asking for money...so that was about 2006. Then used to download all of my stuff through erm...other sources.

Spotify is now the best £10 a spend per month. Maybe even more essential than my contact lenses haha!

http://www.gigwise.com/news/99702/portishead-geoff-barrow-got-few-earnings-from-spotify-online-streams

http://www.gigwise.com/news/99693/pete-townshend-calls-the-owner-of-spotify-a-crook

I use it but I wish there was an option that was fairer to the artists.

Cheers guys, good to hear!
Added new self-confirmation Alex Metric and SR Texas, checked recent setlists and tweaked appropriately for some of the bigger acts.
A reminder of what this little labour of love is about: a playlist of all the confirmed acts, in poster order, followed by all the self-confirmed/TBC/strongly rumoured acts. The songs are the 5 that crop up most on each act's recent gig and festival setlists/tracklists (3 for those playing the smaller stages), updated regularly.

I have never used Spotify until today. I am still getting used to it but I just wanted to say thanks for doing it. I have already discovered 3/4 new acts or bands that I now want to go and see.

Naturally they will all clash with one another :)

I have never used Spotify until today. I am still getting used to it but I just wanted to say thanks for doing it. I have already discovered 3/4 new acts or bands that I now want to go and see.

Naturally they will all clash with one another :)

That's also my concern, there's going to be so many clashes

No worries jade, glad you're making use of it!

Added latest confirmations and self-confirmations Django Django, The Unthanks, DJ Yoda presents Breakfast of Champions, Bicep, The Lounge Kittens, Gypsy Hill, Dr Cat, Foreign Affairs, Justin Robertson and Neil Landstrumm to the playlist. The latter is definitely winning best track name so far, for "I Trade My Ass for Drugs" and "Mr Weird Loves Candyfloss".