The virtual campfire is here

rex

Notice how the last jaffa cake in each packet faces the other way?

After the jaffa cake design team spent ages trying to adjust the chocolate recipe to avoid it melting by the the plastic heat sealer, an assembly line engineer (like me) just made a machine that flipped the 15th one over. - Thus not melting the chocolate or changing the recipe. You'll never stop noticing it now. (Not applicable to super market brands).

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the jaffa cake design team spent ages trying to adjust the chocolate recipe to avoid it melting by the the plastic heat sealer, an assembly line engineer (like me) just made a machine that flipped the 15th one over. - Thus not melting the chocolate or changing the recipe. You'll never stop noticing it now. (Not applicable to super market brands).

Wow, why did I never notice this? Just off to buy some and check...

Don't mind if I come and join in in front of the burning embers with a nice punt of home brew do you? Nothing to say, just want to sit and watch the fire for a while and chill after a week of not particularly pleasant forum activity in the past week. Need to refocus as to why I am here for a little while

Peace to all

<blink>

i think that just fried my brain.

<blink>

Ooooh mind if I join you? It's a bit chilly tonight. But that's the price you pay for clear blues skies and scorching sun by day.

Good to be back. I've brought some drinking chocolate to go with the Jaffa Cakes. Nice with a drop of whisky to keep out the cold.

Great to be back. Doesn't seem like two years.

no problem. ive got some nice fairy lights i got from poundland if you like. help you see your wee tent in the dark..wheres that Talisker gone then ?

Sorry. I got lost when I went to try and help those poor people that have lost Alan. He still hasn't turned up. Anyway, I was wandering about aimlessly but then I spotted the fairy lights! Still got plenty of Talisker, do you want some?

I couldn't help being drawn to your lovely fire, being positively phototactic and all that. I don't suppose any of you good folk would have a spare King Size Rizzla I could have? Only, the urge to get more and more deranged has kicked in.

Only got cherry rips, I'm afraid. They always seem like a good idea on the way in, don't they?