What song would you like to hear right now?

Guest AaVesGalseAttah

I'm a newbie here and I'd like to make a small contribution to your community. Recently I've found a site, where we can download any mp3 in 30 seconds. The music database is really huge. Some genres are well presented, some are worse. But it's the most convenient site I've seen, 'cause it allows us to download music for free online by 2 clicks only. Just try it to believe it: http://spankymusic.com

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is not my normal genre but I've been liking a lot Sports by Beach Bunny. I've been a fan of Alvvays for a while now and a few days ago someone in a YouTube comment left a comment saying that both lead singers had a similar voice timbre, I don't hear it (or at least much) but stayed for the music anyways. Hope you like it!

• 1 month later...

I listen to different music for inspiration - from Elvis Presley's beautiful love songs to Limp Bizkit's furious songs about hatred. But recently, I've started to enjoy ambient music and  Creator Merch Shop because it helps me relax. The problem is that it's challenging to find good ambient music nowadays, especially with unique sounds and instruments. My friend told me that I should check royalty free music libraries as they usually post interesting tracks from unknown authors. He also mentioned that it's possible to find cool stock images there for covers and wallpapers. It's amazing because I need to improve my music app with a good design.

On 6/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, Georgeleo650 said:

I listen to different music for inspiration - from Elvis Presley's beautiful love songs to Limp Bizkit's furious songs about hatred. But recently, I've started to enjoy ambient music and Creator Merch Shop because it helps me relax. The problem is that it's challenging to find good ambient music nowadays, especially with unique sounds and instruments. My friend told me that I should check royalty free music libraries as they usually post interesting tracks from unknown authors. He also mentioned that it's possible to find cool stock images there for covers and wallpapers. It's amazing because I need to improve my music app with a good design.

I'm finding some good stuff about classic to make a better collection of it. some friends provide me rare stuff and looking forward more.

• 2 months later...

Have you tried Youtube library? It's got tons of royalty free music and you can find basically any genre and/or mood. I relatively recently started working on a hobby project about ambient music and many of the song I use I got from Youtube library. I also used songs from https://www.free-stock-music.com/. And in the same sense, there are many stock images royalty free as well. Man! technology has certainly made everything more accessible from music to images to wallpapers to basically anything, like my niece accessing this trigonometry tutor and getting help almost instantaneously.

Bear in mind is my first music project, and basically every step of the way I took it was all new to me..... on the other hand I feel kinda sorta indirectly proud of it. 😎😆

Let me know your thoughts 😄

Edited by FlyRob
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/3/2013 at 3:35 PM, AaVesGalseAttah said:

I'm a newbie here and I'd like to make a small contribution to your community. Recently I've found a site, where we can download any mp3 in 30 seconds. The music database is really huge. Some genres are well presented, some are worse. But it's the most convenient site I've seen, 'cause it allows us to download music for free online by 2 clicks only. Just try it to believe it: http://spankymusic.com Flappy Bird

Nice Song. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...