Zipline for Glastonbury

Guest seebee71

Has anyone heard about the ziplines being installed on site? I've a friend who works behind the scenes, usually dealing with press queries and the like, and was having a chat over the weekend and there are going to be at least two, possibly more, ziplines installed across the site. I know there's talk of various things being moved around this year, but this sounds amazing and I can't wait to try them out.

Been inspired by this one that opened in Wales http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-21889684

Plan is that there will be one from the Ribbon tower in the Park that will run down towards the old train track, possibly slightly beyond it. They're looking at another from the top of hill at the stone circle down to green futures I think and possibly from the acoustic tent down to the theatre field (does that sound right? that sort of direction, anyway).

Sounds totally amazing…can you imagine how much fun it will be flying over the site? And those hills, especially from the Ribbon tower down over Pennards/Park home-ish is going to be incredible! Can't wait for this!!