The camping essentials - I've found a bargain which you all need to know about thread...

The Other Steve

I am tempted to end up with a total of 300 :P

I'm tempted to go back and get another 30 - one for each member of staff. It just seems a wee bit on the greedy side so hey ho - they shall have to use the 10 'communal' ones I just bought instead and then whinge when they all go missing!

Edited by Digi

If they turn up this will be possibly the best bargain ever, ordered 10! Thanks for the tip.

This could be an advertising ploy, although it worked in reverse for me if it is as I bought an external battery pack for my mobile on Amazon last night that is made by the same manufacturer!

Not sure if this counts as a "camping essential", but I bought 18 Travel Johns for £15.28 including delivery on Amazon a couple of days ago, they were a warehouse special because the packaging is damaged. I've just checked and there are still 2 more packs available at this price, but even at full price they are only £16.78. Should keep me going for the next 2 or 3 festivals!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000NVBYD8/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1368689049&sr=8-1&keywords=traveljohn&condition=used

I got some of these too!

Anyone tried these pegs from Go Outdoors?

Bright yellow and plastic, better for cows me thought then metal, and easier to see in the grass, so less likely to lose them. but not sure how strong they are.

Edited by jeffie