lazzareo

The camping essentials - I've found a bargain which you all need to know about thread...

There seems to be a wide range of "unbreakable" caping mirrors around on auction sites and amazon all around £2 Just invested in one myself. Thanks for the reminder Waapster.

Hi guys sorry if this was recently asked - does anyone know where to get those collapsible water carriers from? Don't want a giant one just a decent sized one. Seen a couple on eBay but wondered if you lot know of any shops where to get them? Thank you :D

Poundland - http://www.poundland.co.uk/water-carrier-10-litre

Anyone know where I can get decent womens welly socks?

Dunno about decent but I got knee high socks from ASOS, £6 a pair. Hopefully they'll be comfy enough with gel insoles..

Got new wellies, tried them on and they rub against a screw in my ankle so its very uncomfortable. Going to try 2 pairs of socks to see if they're wearable

Dunno about decent but I got knee high socks from ASOS, £6 a pair. Hopefully they'll be comfy enough with gel insoles..

The £6 pair have been on my saved list on ASOS for a while! Tempted.

Millets got a sale on and code PARK10 gets extra 10% off

Edited by dondo

Anyone know where I can get decent womens welly socks?

I always have sock issues, gone with go outdoors this year they're £10 but been breaking them in and they're very comfy :)

Edited by kellly

I use my hexi stove for tea and coffee. It's great for that and mine only takes a few minutes.

I'll just add that I've made a mini wind shield for it out of card and foil, and I think that helps speed things up.

That probably helps a lot. Guess also depends on how much water's on and our kettle seems to only get larger

Increasingly tempted by the large kelly kettles

Anyone know where I can get some decently priced decent vodka?

Plus walking socks for blokes?

Cheers

Walking socks - I've just purchased a pair of 1000 Mile Fusion off amazon for £6 and a pair of their Ultimate Approach for my gf. Not received them yet but they were recommended in the socks thread on the Questions forum. Bridgedale was a name that came up as being good as well, and my local Sports Direct have them in (£10.50). Mountain Warehouse ones at £6.50 were also mentioned.

I always have sock issues, gone with go outdoors this year they're £10 but been breaking them in and they're very comfy :)

I got some last time I went off ebay or amazon, but they weren't long enough and way too thick! I don't live near a go outdoors :(

The £6 pair have been on my saved list on ASOS for a while! Tempted.

I've just noticed a couple of pairs for £4 and £5, too :)

Just realised I've missed the amazon deal on that cheap 120l rucksack, anyone seen any similar bargains lately? Cheers!

There's this one for £17.99 plus £6 post with a 3 year warranty http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004RB4UFO

Edit - just realised that's the same one as posted earlier by cornish hick but for more money, sorry! Althought the ebay page doesn't mention the warranty.

Presume it's a manufacturers warranty anyway so am I best buying from ebay?

Edited by onionterror

I was going to buy a belt you can hide your cash in, but decided it would just be a waist of money.

• Upvote 14