The camping essentials - I've found a bargain which you all need to know about thread...

The Other Steve

Just realised I've missed the amazon deal on that cheap 120l rucksack, anyone seen any similar bargains lately? Cheers!

There's this one for £17.99 plus £6 post with a 3 year warranty http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004RB4UFO

Edit - just realised that's the same one as posted earlier by cornish hick but for more money, sorry! Althought the ebay page doesn't mention the warranty.

Presume it's a manufacturers warranty anyway so am I best buying from ebay?

Edited by onionterror

Not a bargain by any stretch, but has anyone ever tried these?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rocket-Energy-Heating-Latte-200ml/dp/B00556E5BO

Could be a life-saver in the mornings.

interesting,£2 a cup so not saving much money if you buy from stalls? I suppose if you cant even make it to the stalls is not a bad idea especially if it means not carrying a stove etc

If tried those self heating rocket fuel coffees - back in the day Nescafé used to do there own aswell the idea of them is great however the rocket fuel coffee is awful!

I always find these premixed coffee things to be bloody awful coffee, like something you'd get from a vending machine in soviet era prague, a cup full of something which could be vaguely described as resembling coffee in every way except taste.

If only there was a search function to look up self-inflating mattresses.........

There is btw, and there have been many threads on them - you'd be better served there than with a few responses here

Air beds are so heavy to carry. Does anyone know how much more expensive they are to buy there?

Then be less weak.
  • Upvote 1