Sniffer dogs..

Guest greatsphinx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the luck of the draw. They're pretty thorough when they search you, I've had my bag emptied and they checked pretty much everything though I didn't have anything on me so wasn't too fussed.

A friend had a couple of oz's of weed hidden in her sleeping bag when she got checked, very lucky that they only patted it down rather than take the sleeping bag out properly.

Bloke in front of me got caught with a massive bag of pills that he'd just stuck in his jacket pocket.

Its not the luck of the draw.

The risks we take in life are calculated by the following equation:

Risk = Severity of punishment x Likelihood of Detection x Number of occurrences.

In attending Glastonbury with drugs, the severity doesn’t change becasue of the festival (its illegal both inside and out). The likelihood of detection rises because the police concentrate their searches around festivals. And the number of occurrences increases as there are >120K entering the festival over a 2 day period.

Its therefore up to each person to whey up the risk and take their own precautions.

[Edit typo]

Edited by ian the worm

Many years ago I had a mate who was stopped at a train station on his way to a festival - walked past a sniffer dog searched and found with whatever.
taken to a Police Station and whatever he said all of a sudden The Police got a search warrant went to his flat that he shared with someone else and they found other drugs - nothing huge but enough to lead them to court.
Completely wasted his ' festival experience '
I am not claiming it would happen now - all I know is it did happen in the early 90's and he was well pissed off and so was his flat mate.
I cant recall where he lived but it was a small village and whenever the Police were doing raid's - even although they were not as far as I am aware charged with dealing the Police would crash though his door - after three separate raids they had no choice so moved away and the raids stopped.
it just shows you that one small incident can cause a ripple which may lead to unexpected results.
I am sure if you ask him now ' was it worth it to take the gamble ? ' you would get a big No.

As said previously on here, a sure fire way to beat the sniffer dog is to take your own dog with you. You then shove all your drugs up your dogs backside. Then if the sniffer dog sniffs your dogs backside it will be the sniffer dog that is reprimanded by it;s handler, leaving you to simply pass by.

Love and Peace,

Bazza!

As said previously on here, a sure fire way to beat the sniffer dog is to take your own dog with you. You then shove all your drugs up your dogs backside. Then if the sniffer dog sniffs your dogs backside it will be the sniffer dog that is reprimanded by it;s handler, leaving you to simply pass by.

Love and Peace,

Bazza!

Love and Peace,

Bazza!

Common sense tells me that it probably wont be difficult.

But then again, it also tells me that if you need to buy and take drugs at a festival to have a good time then your probably not doing it right.

:)

Edited by Keva