Announcement Tonight

Guest monkey1989

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the lineup was released by all the media gathering in Pilton and Michael Eavis walks out in a wedding dress and throws the lineup into the crowd like a bouquet, the media fight for it and the first person to run home and publish it online gets the story.

If these tweets are true, and there's media people knocking around, does this perhaps suggest the Stones are to be announced? I can imagine Eavis wanting to personally announce this to the world, he'd be chuffed to buggery. It's certainly different to what normally happens.

I reckon if we get any annoucements we will probably get one headliner, and maybe one or two bands that would be something to shout about, for example smashing pumpkins or the xx seeing as they are pretty much festival exclusives this year

If we get a headliner I think it will be the monkeys, they've struggled to keep that quiet and there's no point in hiding it anymore.

Highly doubt we will get the stones today.

I think he should invite the press to the farm, and say to them that each of the acts has been written on a small piece of paper and hidden somewhere on the site. They have to find them and can publish the act when they find each piece of paper

Actually, that sounds quite fun, i would go

I reckon if we get any annoucements we will probably get one headliner, and maybe one or two bands that would be something to shout about, for example smashing pumpkins or the xx seeing as they are pretty much festival exclusives this year

If we get a headliner I think it will be the monkeys, they've struggled to keep that quiet and there's no point in hiding it anymore.

Highly doubt we will get the stones today.