Nine Inch Nails

Guest Areophobia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right at the front for NIN, having pushed my way forward during Lostprophets. Where I was, the atmosphere was great - I was actually chatting to other friendly die hard fans around me during the set talking about how mesmerizing it was! And being die hard fans, we were jumping and gently moshing etc. So it was great for me. Like I said, it seemed after that alot of people left and were either knackered out or just casually watching Pumpkins

I was right at the front for NIN, having pushed my way forward during Lostprophets. Where I was, the atmosphere was great - I was actually chatting to other friendly die hard fans around me during the set talking about how mesmerizing it was! And being die hard fans, we were jumping and gently moshing etc. So it was great for me. Like I said, it seemed after that alot of people left and were either knackered out or just casually watching Pumpkins

I've always said that if you are at the front for a band you love then it doesnt matter how many people are behind you.

I was in the front row for Pumpkins and Faith no more and, whilst everyone else was talking about the size of the crowd, I was having a great time watching some great sets.

(In fact i was oblivious to the crowd size in both cases until reading about it on here a few months later)

I've always said that if you are at the front for a band you love then it doesnt matter how many people are behind you.

I was in the front row for Pumpkins and Faith no more and, whilst everyone else was talking about the size of the crowd, I was having a great time watching some great sets.

(In fact i was oblivious to the crowd size in both cases until reading about it on here a few months later)

I was also concerned by Trent's reconstruction comments, NIN were brutal on their Wave Goodbye tour as they were at Reading in '07. He's no mug though and he will take the opportunity to showcase NIN and upstage Biffy :-). It will be interesting to see the setlists after Japan, Korea, and Germany.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how to put YouTube clips in, but I would expect (on past tours, although NIN are very hard to predict) that they will open with something like:

< Now I'm Nothing into Terrible Lie

Alternatively they could being full throttle and go for:

< Mr. Self Destruct (would certainly wake some people up!) Edited by Areophobia