Glasto Drink

Guest Smash1984

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bothered to do a search so I apologise for my laziness but can you only get the Strawberry and Lime in 330ml cans? Or do they do them in standard size cans ie 440ml? I tried this for the first time recently and found it suprisingly nice. Not a fan of the pear though :bad:

Buckfast.

Home made sloe gin (looking forward to this - it passes the warm sip test with flying colours!).

Maybe some nice single malt for after dark.

All decanted into smallish plastic water bottles and stowed away in my rucksack for the flight and coach trip. Hopefully they won't weigh too much!

This might sound like a stupid question but does anyone know if you can buy 2 litre bottles of soft drink at glasto?

Hoping to buy mixers there so that i can have a coldish vodka and lemonade but dont want to spend a fourtune buying loads of 500ml bottles? And will be much easy to just carry spirits trying to keep my bag as light as i possibly can.

Thanks

This might sound like a stupid question but does anyone know if you can buy 2 litre bottles of soft drink at glasto?

Hoping to buy mixers there so that i can have a coldish vodka and lemonade but dont want to spend a fourtune buying loads of 500ml bottles? And will be much easy to just carry spirits trying to keep my bag as light as i possibly can.

Thanks

Zero tolerance, if its found they wont let it past the gate. You can either drink it, throw it away, or decant. If you do smuggle in glass, make sure you're careful with it and dispose of it properly when done. Plus as someone else mentioned, youre better off decanting anyway to save weight

I like a drink like any of us but im not a piss head and to be honest i couldnt think of anything worse than being bladdered battering my way through that mud.I worked out that for 5 days id take id take take ten cans of strongbow per day so 50 cans so i took 4x15 cases. But as i strolled around the different places during the day i fill my back pack with the smaller koppaberg pear ciders 8 to ten of them. I bought one drink from the bars as i wanted to try the festival pear cider but i preferred my own. To be honest i took a case of strongbow un opened back home with me. I never seen anyone totally bladdered except for some hooray henry's one of them decided to take a piss and whipped his todger out in the middle of the crowd watching Elbow I was offended as I was with my 18 year old daughter but some other guy grabbed him the henry shit himself and started crying such wimps in these public schools Drink sensibly and enjoy it all