Bill Bailey

Guest 5co77ie

I'm delighted with the new headliner - hopefully he'll be able to keep a good crowd around until the end this year.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/13/130228a.shtml

Am I right in thinking that the big top and Main stage headliners no longer clash, so I'll be able to see both him and Lucy Rose.

I went to see her at Reading Festival last year, you couldn't squeeze into the tent, and all the crowd clearly had no idea who she was and clapped continuously - so much so I couldn't hear her at all.

Running order here shows him half way down.: http://www.wychwoodfestival.com/bill-bailey/

Facebook message from festival says: "don't worry, we're planning on putting Bill Bailey on a little earlier than the Friday and Saturday headliners so that it's not such a late night for the kids".

what I suspect that means is the same as they do on Sunday every year - have the headliner as the 2nd to last act.

• 2 weeks later...

You've pretty much covered this already, but just to confirm... Bill Bailey will be playing on the main stage but a little earlier (around 7 ish) with another band on after to close the festival. Lucy Rose is on last in the Big Top, so if you want to watch Bill Bailey and Lucy Rose you should be able to catch both!

• 4 weeks later...