How quickly will tickets sell out considering the line-up?

Guest ictatadaq

Now that the line up has come out, how quickly do you think weekend camping tickets will sell out?

Considering (from what I remember) they didn't until late last year, and T in the Park is still available, however I can imagine Beyonce being a massive attraction particularly to those who missed out on tickets to her arena tour, not that I'm sure this would affect weekend camping as much as day tickets

Now that the line up has come out, how quickly do you think weekend camping tickets will sell out?

Considering (from what I remember) they didn't until late last year, and T in the Park is still available, however I can imagine Beyonce being a massive attraction particularly to those who missed out on tickets to her arena tour, not that I'm sure this would affect weekend camping as much as day tickets

But wasn't that because the majority of the tickets were already sold in the pre-sale so the number of tickets actually on sale on official ticket day was small (I could be wrong on that)

I don;t see Beyonce having a massive fan base - missed her at Glastonbury and shall swerve her again - but hey ho lets see who she clashes with and make my way to another stage.

Still I reckon will sell ok, T in the Park tickets are still for sale and that tends to sell out pretty quickly so maybe people are being more choosy !

beyonce can clearly shift a lot of tickets, being a european exclusive is quite a coup and i think this could well sell out on ticket day. i wouldnt be massively surprised if it never, but i have a feeling it is going too.

also this is looking like the 'lad rock' festival of choice. not seen v put on this many guitar bands in years: beady eye, courteeners, james, KOL, vaccines, two door, maximo park, fratellis, ocean colour scene, stereophonics and potentially even more.... i can sense a lot of liam gallagher fans will be excited, along with their mrs's for beyonce, emile sande and co... expect to see a lot of sideburns and parkers this year!

• 2 months later...