New music

Guest Mr_Grump

Has anyone come across Nina Nesbitt?

It looks like she's on second in Calling Out on Sunday but from looking at her on youtube, shes had millions of views ("Stay Out" has had over 2 million views, "Way of the world" & "Boy" have had 1.8 million views each plus a few others with 1 million+ views).....she blows Lucy Rose out of the water with numbers of views.

Does anyone have any idea why shes so 'youtube popular'?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like she's on second in Calling Out on Sunday but from looking at her on youtube, shes had millions of views ("Stay Out" has had over 2 million views, "Way of the world" & "Boy" have had 1.8 million views each plus a few others with 1 million+ views).....she blows Lucy Rose out of the water with numbers of views.

Started some research and I reckon Misty Miller and The Planes on Friday are worth catching. Also would like to see Willie & the Bandits, Hatcham Social, Onlyjoe and Resonators.

Hope to have time to check out the Saturday and Sunday lineup in more detail but busy with work now. I like the sound of London Grammar and Fossil Collective and enjoyed The Feud previously. Anyone got other suggestions away from the main stage?

Started some research and I reckon Misty Miller and The Planes on Friday are worth catching. Also would like to see Willie & the Bandits, Hatcham Social, Onlyjoe and Resonators.

Hope to have time to check out the Saturday and Sunday lineup in more detail but busy with work now. I like the sound of London Grammar and Fossil Collective and enjoyed The Feud previously. Anyone got other suggestions away from the main stage?

Edited by Flaminglippy

I went to Godiva but only did the Friday in the end. Bunnymen were better than at Kendal but didn't think Ghostpoet really got going.

I saw Public Service Broadcasting at Whychwood and they were good but there's not lot of interaction. If you like them from YouTube you will enjoy.

I've taken a look at Wind-up Birds and don't share your enthusiasm. I'll give them a go if nowt else going on. Maybe I'll become a convert. :-)

Ive had a glance through the calling out stage, must be in a chilling mood in the sun cos im gonna try and take in foy vance, misty miller, fiona clayton, fossil collective and nina nesbitt. Mostly early afternoon acts by the looks of it which will fit in nicely.

At least youll get close to the barrier for em lippy, all joking aside I hope they get a better crowd than last year, theyre on a better time of day judging by their place on the card, theyll be hoping they dont clash with the charlatans and british sea power

• 5 weeks later...

New Franz Ferdinand album getting played / reviewed on 6 music tomorrow. Seems likely they will do a few fests next summer. Realise that they could well be at Glastonbury / T in the Park but if they really go for it next summer after a good few years " off " then why not a headline slot at KC as well ?

New Franz Ferdinand album getting played / reviewed on 6 music tomorrow. Seems likely they will do a few fests next summer. Realise that they could well be at Glastonbury / T in the Park but if they really go for it next summer after a good few years " off " then why not a headline slot at KC as well ?