Welcome to the KC forum

LOCHLAND5

You've picked a nice sized friendly festival to get back in the swing squire, not too big and chilled out. Have fun an feel free to post any auld crap on here for discussion, as long as it doesn't start with the phrase 'tickets for sale' or 'wanted emperors fields tickets' ! We seem to have our fair share of em right now

Thanks bud! well you won't have me looking for tickets there are 4 of us all traveling down from Kilmarnock on Thursday and were sorted! Iv heard Kendal is the way forward these days. To be honest can't really be botherd with the big festivals. Can't wait to see the Mondays and simon and oscar from the scene. counting the days. B

Thanks bud! well you won't have me looking for tickets there are 4 of us all traveling down from Kilmarnock on Thursday and were sorted! Iv heard Kendal is the way forward these days. To be honest can't really be botherd with the big festivals. Can't wait to see the Mondays and simon and oscar from the scene. counting the days. B

Yeah feel free to ask anything, you'll probably get a quicker response in the 2014 any questions thread, the lands not the flattest but it's not overly hilly either. Most of the time you'll only have 5 minutes or so to travel anyway so it's not a major issue

Thanks for the quick reply im already getting the friendly vibe. This is the first forum iv ever joined so I'm a little sketchy on where and what to ask. So how many years have you been going to Kendal rmaragon? I know you said not to ask about tickets and I'm not looking for any however ate there ever people selling outside the event? I hate those Touts with a passion the money making scum bags that they are but I have a friend that was maybe gona drive down if he thought he had a chance of getting a ticket. Again I'm not asking for any tickets but would really appreciate it if you could tell me the down with touts n stuff. Squire.

Thats fine, most people who sell on here are only after their money back so you'll find them around face value.

As for posting, feel free to start any topics an post anywhere on here, it's not normally full of for sale or wanted adverts. We put a topic for anyone wanting to ask any questions, most of the time they're answered pretty quickly, unless the people on here know nothing about what your asking !

Thanks I shall let my friend know! Obviously traveling from the west coast of Scotland it would be a bit of a waste of a journey to turn up and not get in! There were supposed to be about 14/15 of us going down but due to financial difficulties and work only 4anaged to make it. Are there many of yous going? B

• 1 month later...

Hello boys and girls im Reece joined the forum couple of weeks before KC.First time at KC enjoyed it a great deal apart from the monsoon.I'm from the Vegas of the north Morecambe not far away really.Just thought id stop by and say hello. Oh did anybody see the robot guy at KC he was in the tent next to me and my mate .His mrs said he had spent 2 months making his costume.What a legend he got on stage with the dj at the house party tent .

Edited by reecey boy

• 6 months later...

Hello every one. First post on KC forum as first time this year. Really looking forward to it as heard good things. Been a Glastonbury regular for years so the chilled vibe I hear about will be a pleasure. And as a bonus the KC line up suits me fine! It's always a win when you like someone on the bill before you go to a festival

Travelling up from Cheshire with some of the family and good friends. I hope we meet up and share a bevy in the fields.

Cheers

Ps dead old but as some one, quite correctly, has stated on this forum "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional". Top man. Can only agree.

Ps dead old but as some one, quite correctly, has stated on this forum "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional". Top man. Can only agree.

Not sure if that was me who said that as it's my motto in life!

And as regards to 'dead old', that's a very broad brush lol...a teenager could see me as dead old at 50, where as an 80 year old could see me as a young upstart!

Enjoy your first trip to KC...it's a great location which, this year, is supported by a great line up (I gave last year a miss due to the poor line up [in my opinion])