Poll to end the Hotpots debate once and for all !

Guest ramragon

Hotpots to play ? Yes or No   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see the Lancashire Hotpots play Kendal Calling in 2013 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd rather pour quick drying cement in my ears
    • Not fussed either way
    • I wanna see them play so much I've frozen a black pudding so I can hold it aloft at the gig like an olympic torch

If I could have added a poll to your thread I would have, I get no pleasure in starting a new hotpots themed one but at least it will give an idea of the support or lack of !

Plus its anonymous so we don't have to suffer heckle for our beliefs ! Although you don't need to be a brain surgeon to guess the first 2 entries are you would rather put cement in their ears and thurlow isn't fussed either way !

From here on in its anyone's guess tho !

Edited by ramragon

I like them personally - and Val Doonican Bar Stewards, and 1/2 Man 1/2 Biscuit, and Hobo Jones - which makes me think I'd like to see how well a get rid of Hobo Jones at Beautiful Days campaign would go down. To me this is the same kind of thing - and I voted with my frozen black pudding aloft!

I like them personally - and Val Doonican Bar Stewards, and 1/2 Man 1/2 Biscuit, and Hobo Jones - which makes me think I'd like to see how well a get rid of Hobo Jones at Beautiful Days campaign would go down. To me this is the same kind of thing - and I voted with my frozen black pudding aloft!

To be fair I only put the poll up to end the debate and if I could have added the poll to the other thread I would have. I said that from the start.

Just killing time till we get something to discuss, feel free to start a thread for a bit of variety

Edited by ramragon