relentless nass 2013

Guest siantaywills

This summer relentless are back with NASS FEST 2013 . So its been a long wait and everyone that attended nass last year will be feeling the nass blues :( but time to wake up and shake up as nass have released part1 of the 2013 line up!!!!!! and i can tell you all ths years lineup is looking heavvy so far! big names such as black butter records and the one and only digital soundboy crew will be headlining at nass this year! along with two of dubsteps filthiest bass producers COOKIE MONSTA & FUNTCASE. Part 2 of the nass line up is on its way but for now visit http://nass.seetickets.com/Event/RELENTLESS-NASS-FESTIVAL/Bath-West-Showground/674249/ and purchase your ticket as this year is going to be BIG! also check http://www.nassfestival.com/line-up/ for the full line up! let me know what you think ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling the Nass blues? More like feeling Deja Vu!.. Every year you seem to let us down with repeating acts.. Don't get me wrong Andy c , Shy fx , Crissy criss! All amazing.. But for like three solid years in a row Andy c has been there.. When will anyone at Nass actually make the effort to get some new acts in? And not repeat the years?.. I miss the days of Pendulum & Adam f. Sort it out.