aside from headliners who else you wanna see or not wanna see

Guest ramragon

Apart from the headliners who can you see playing in all reality, or who do you not wanna see on the card ?

Last year surprised a lot of us with its strength in depth on later announcements and the inclusions of bands like the view, we are scientists, feeder, shed seven, lightening seeds ( I appreciate they never appeared !), dodgy etc. I think its a pretty safe bet that this year may follow suit again with a similar number number of tickets being available and therefor a similar band budget.

I know lochlands been shouting on for the hotpots to be on the card again, who else do think may be a possibility ?

Would like to see,Miles Kane,Rival Sons,Black Rebel Motorcycle Club,The Enemy,Sound Of Guns,Howler,The Rifles, would not like to see The Lancashire Hotpots (or if they are there put them in the comedy tent seeing as they are a joke) also don't want to see is The House Party stage and The Cube situated behind the main stage next to each other drowning each other out .

Would like to see,Miles Kane,Rival Sons,Black Rebel Motorcycle Club,The Enemy,Sound Of Guns,Howler,The Rifles, would not like to see The Lancashire Hotpots (or if they are there put them in the comedy tent seeing as they are a joke) also don't want to see is The House Party stage and The Cube situated behind the main stage next to each other drowning each other out .

I see the Enemy are doing the rounds again this year, playing various sized festivals, we mention them every year as a possibility but I could see it happening this year. A few years ago I would have said they'd be certain to headline, they've slipped enough now to be 2nd or 3rd support act, certainly no bigger than the view or we are scientists.

Wouldnt be surprised if Weller gets named as a headliner to see the Enemy on before him

Following their comeback in 2010, maybe its time for the Lighthouse Family to get to KC.

Lead singer Tunde Baiyewu has recently release a new single...I think they'd fit in well on the main stage late afternoon on Saturday.

Proper northern music.....here's a blast from the past......

Edited by MickL

Following their comeback in 2010, maybe its time for the Lighthouse Family to get to KC. Lead singer Tunde Baiyewu has recently release a new single...I think they'd fit in well on the main stage late afternoon on Saturday. Proper northern music.....here's a blast from the past...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT8JhakUk3M'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT8JhakUk3M

One sortie over the border is plenty for me this year Scotland is all about the roses this year and my VIP tickets are in hand ! Ok moving on from my eclectic tastes , how about a good tribute band Sunday afternoon , drop the pots, and would it be credible to have the complete stone roses , bootleg Beatles or what's the name of that smiths one ?

When Space reformed this year, being in my list of top gigs ever at Middlesbrough townhall in the 90s, I tweeted them saying I hope they consider Kendal and they tweeted back saying they were hoping to get the gig, they are on the Willowman line up in June so, I reckon they might be somewhere in there, even if its before the Lancashire Hotpots I'll be there if they are anything like the early days they were amazing.

Edited by Dididdlyi

When Space reformed this year, being in my list of top gigs ever at Middlesbrough townhall in the 90s, I tweeted them saying I hope they consider Kendal and they tweeted back saying they were hoping to get the gig, they are on the Willowman line up in June so, I reckon they might be somewhere in there, even if its before the Lancashire Hotpots I'll be there if they are anything like the early days they were amazing.

Yeah I liked space and saw them bitd good shout, but did you really have to mention the hotpots urghhhhhh!

I was in asda last night every where I looked there was some reference to them , the Schwartz Lancashire hotpot mix Christ it even had on the label the special edition winter mix!

Then on the frozen isle bags off chips........ Chippy tea!

Even on the booze isle green cans of Carlsberg !

It's not funny everything seems to hotpot related I'm doomed!