Glasgow Summer Sessions

Stuart1000

Yeah I was just thinking a wee bit smaller as its two massive acts but Deftones would be very awesome

I'm just thinking in terms of they are all play R&L and that Deftones supported System of a Down before. A smaller act would be pretty good aswell though. Enter Shikari? i'd say they are slightly less popular than Deftones possibly.

I'm just thinking in terms of they are all play R&L and that Deftones supported System of a Down before. A smaller act would be pretty good aswell though. Enter Shikari? i'd say they are slightly less popular than Deftones possibly.

Hmmm possibly, but ES have gotten massive over the last year or so, but Green Day - System of a Down - Deftones - Enter Shikari would be one of the greatest days thewy could announce for me, man I'm getting excited about it already and it wont even happen :lol:

Hmmm possibly, but ES have gotten massive over the last year or so, but Green Day - System of a Down - Deftones - Enter Shikari would be one of the greatest days thewy could announce for me, man I'm getting excited about it already and it wont even happen :lol:

Same the let down from the whole experience would be Green Day. I really hope something like this gets announced and if Green Day play i'll be able to convince my friends to go if it was System of a Down themselves it wouldn't be as easy. This could pottentially be a great booking for Geoff but no doubt he won't have anything along these lines when he could essentially do it. It'll turn out to be a day of Kings of Leon with Nickelback and Chris Martin solo set.

Same the let down from the whole experience would be Green Day. I really hope something like this gets announced and if Green Day play i'll be able to convince my friends to go if it was System of a Down themselves it wouldn't be as easy. This could pottentially be a great booking for Geoff but no doubt he won't have anything along these lines when he could essentially do it. It'll turn out to be a day of Kings of Leon with Nickelback and Chris Martin solo set.

Na Green Day would be the highlight for me they are one of the bands I would love to see but never got around to seeing, Kings of Leon are prob a cert, Nickelback wont cos they are playing the Hydro :P

Na Green Day would be the highlight for me they are one of the bands I would love to see but never got around to seeing, Kings of Leon are prob a cert, Nickelback wont cos they are playing the Hydro :P

Yeah that was just an example of a terrible booking that Geoff would proclaim to be the line-up from the Gods. Green Day are ok live but having seen them twice i'm not too fussed about seeing them again. Think System would be a quality booking especially because they havn't played Glasgow in so long now.

I'm still sure Beyonce is a dead cert. No Scottish arena dates and she's in the country for V. Can't really see her bringing her whole stage show over for 2 shows. Although I don't know why they wouldn't have announced her already around the buzz of her arena dates selling out instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

This is great news! A couple of other similar sized acts and this could turn out to be one of the gigs of the year.

I'd have thought Biffy would have been announced this week if they were playing. Maybe it is just going to be one show this year?

There was something other day about them saying they hadn't been asked and don't expect to be.

They could well just end up being an all out TITP headliner next year with a couple of English dates too. TITP might even get them on Exclusive like Eminem and they do an Irish date