Glasgow Summer Sessions

Stuart1000

There's gonna b at least 3 concerts at summer sessions this year eminem and kol are defos but for the last 1 it's either gonna b pop or dance if dance u will someone like aviici or David guetta, if its pop u will have someone like Katy perry or kesha it's always gonna b someone who has at least 2 album coz there gonna have about 3 maybe 4 hours to fill up! Eminem ticket purcushed straight away who else going to see him??

i know its not a festival like t in the park and v and all that all am saying is that there gonna want to vary the acts about because there no goin to add like say 2 rap days n 1 rock day so u have kol, eminem n this is just an example will.i.am or tinie tempah or beyonce coz thats in genre of rap/rnb/hip hop they have covered that so the way i think is that there gonna want to get a diffrent genre again like pop or dance!

i know its not a festival like t in the park and v and all that all am saying is that there gonna want to vary the acts about because there no goin to add like say 2 rap days n 1 rock day so u have kol, eminem n this is just an example will.i.am or tinie tempah or beyonce coz thats in genre of rap/rnb/hip hop they have covered that so the way i think is that there gonna want to get a diffrent genre again like pop or dance!

Wait wait wait wait. Your saying Beyoncé constitutes as rap??? Ok.

Anyway, more than likely it will be Beyoncé going by what people have said about V fest. What other options are there?

Ok lets ignore the beyonce thing

so we can have 1 rap day - eminem

1 pop day - Beyonce

1 arena rock - KOL

1 punk rock - Green day

1 metal - SOAD

1 dance - Tiesto

and they are all american (apart from tiesto)

edit: you could have someone like skrillex for dance to have pure american

Edited by Muppetmark

Ok lets ignore the beyonce thing

so we can have 1 rap day - eminem

1 pop day - Beyonce

1 arena rock - KOL

1 punk rock - Green day

1 metal - SOAD

1 dance - Tiesto

and they are all american (apart from tiesto)

edit: you could have someone like skrillex for dance to have pure american

Not gonna be that many days this year. Reckon when we get Beyonce announced they;ll be no other dates. I think the plan is to build it up over the next few years.

Not gonna be that many days this year. Reckon when we get Beyonce announced they;ll be no other dates. I think the plan is to build it up over the next few years.

Agreed, I think it will take over from T and it is no coincidence that the balado licence is up in a couple of years. Enough time to establish "the summer sessions" before the final T......