Glasgow Summer Sessions

Stuart1000

I reckon Beyonce is quite realistic to be one of them. If she headlines V i think it could back the point up too.

Edit: As i say this the V line up is announced and Beyonce and Kings of Leon are headliners. Really think that she is a dead cert now.

Edited by JamesT977

Wouldn't surprise me if we get both to be honest.

No Scottish dates on Beyonce's tour makes it even more likely. But it wouldn't surprise me if she does another UK leg in November/December and does a few nights at The Hydro then.

Kings of Leon were rumoured for Glasgow Green around the same time as Stone Roses but nothing ever came of it. It's possible DF kept them for this instead?

Ill be surprised if guetta does it ..

Especially with him playing T ...

I'd say TITP rules him out.

Apologies I thought I posted this in the TITP section, in reply to someone suggesting tiesto or avicii for TITP, should probably get around to learning how to read

• 2 weeks later...

Aye Green Day and SOAD are the two i'm hoping for, if it started at 4 like the Eminem day which I assume it would, they could easily both get long sets with another support act such as sum 41 which would be amazing

Surely the obvious choice for a support act would be Deftones? I'd easily pay to see those 3