Android app for eFestivals now available (FREE)

eFestivals

Is it just my iPhone 5? The app is smaller on screen than the browser version, also get the same layout etc so no really difference or benefit to download the app. Also, advert won't let me scroll on either until I've watched it, is there a way to get rid of these by way of subscription etc?

The iPhone app is very old now, and should be avoided (just the iPhone app, not the Android one).

If you get the video ad on every page, you need to turn cookies on in safari.

The subscription button is at the top of the page, and it'll make the ads go away when you're logged in.

Edited by eFestivals

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The iPhone app is very old now, and should be avoided (just the iPhone app, not the Android one).

If you get the video ad on every page, you need to turn cookies on in safari.

The subscription button is at the top of the page, and it'll make the ads go away when you're logged in.

Cool thanks for the reply. Yeah the ads are fine when I'm on a desktop, it's just when I'm using my phone I have to watch it everytime I go to a new page etc.

• 4 months later...

Has something changed on the app?

Every time I go in it takes me to the home page now, whereas before it would take me to the last page I'd been on, unless it was a while between visits.

Nope, nothing's been changed with it for a while. So I'd guess that it's doing that as a result of an android system update on your device.

Next time I update the app (which will hopefully be soon-ish) I'll add in a few bits of code so that shouldn't happen - i already know what i'd need to do to cure that issue.

• 4 months later...