Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

Had never heard any Eric Church but quite liked that song, will have a listen to more.

Laura Marling confirmed my impressions from Glastonbury 2011 re.possibly the single most boring musical act I have ever witnessed.

Phoenix sounded OK but the new album is a bit of a let down.

Although i only caught some of last night as i usually watch a re run on Saturday or Sunday to fast forward the crap i did however think that Pheonix we in fact the latter , Crap, Don't rate them at all and although fellow Glasto travellers in my group have been saying out of all the rubbish ( IMO) headliners on Sunday that they were the best bet, i disagree! I will be at the Williams Glen.

I love Laura Marling, no really i do. It's very sad really, a middle aged man and all but i can't get over it. I liked her song, unsurpisingly blinded by infatuation ;)

I though Rokia Traore sounded good

As for the rest, i will have to pay closer attention on Fridays show, especially the Laura Marling bits :)

why did everybody get about 4 minutes per tune, but Laura Marling can sing ones that are 15 minutes long and upwards? that's how it felt, at least

like said above, i normally record the show and skip the bits i'm not into. i wish i'd done that last night. Phoenix - what has happened to the band that made my favourite record of the year 2000? they just make proper wafty formulaic cheese these days it seems. pity.

the eagles blokes one looked wired the other looked like hed just come off the set of lord of the rings lol

didnt like roika bird and thought phoenix was a really old band but is there a NEW phoenix

alunageorge ...............naaa

eric .....naaaa

early nite me thinks bye

love Laura Marling, but having accompanied my younger sister to see her a year or so back, I can honestly say I've never been so bored at a gig. just no stage presence at all. stunning voice and love her albums, she just doesn't quite transition well into a stage show. that's just me though!

love Laura Marling, but having accompanied my younger sister to see her a year or so back, I can honestly say I've never been so bored at a gig. just no stage presence at all. stunning voice and love her albums, she just doesn't quite transition well into a stage show. that's just me though!

I'd agree. Seen her live twice and it feels like she's embarrassed to be stood there, which affects the performance. Great songwriter, great singer (love her voice) and great guitarist. I do however think that since her first 2 albums the material has tailed off significantly. Master Hunter didn't change this opinion.

The bald women... hmm i'll be honest, she is rubbish and its hurting my ears.

Laura marling agree with whats been said, great voice but zero stage presence

Erich church, pretty good, i liked it.

Phoenix are decent, new songs are ok, trying to be cool sounded good

alunageorge... i shouldn't like it... but i do... I have no idea why i like it but i do. Plus she is kinda hypnotic

Aluna George i expected more of..radio sound promised more.. but that's not a new story..

agree with the earlier Eagle comments but considering what these guys flushed through their systems in the 70s,the fact they can talk without interpreters is pretty amazing. Glen Fry was on TV with Walsh during the week though and looks amazing all things narcoticaly challenging considered.

like Pheonix..ill go see them lads

Aluna George i expected more of..radio sound promised more.. but that's not a new story..

Absolutely terrible! I hate the song, but her performance was shockingly bad. Terrible stage presence and who's clothes was she wearing? Poor, very very poor...

I feel terrible now, hope she don't read this.