Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

38 minutes ago, Superscally said:

They're no First Aid Kit 😘

A little update on them, they played a pre Xmas gig in Sweden and are now back on social media. There was a nice post from them this morning on Facebook. Positive signs that they seem to have overcome the problems they had last year that caused them to cancel so many gigs, including the one we had tickets for in Glasgow !  

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A little update on them, they played a pre Xmas gig in Sweden and are now back on social media. There was a nice post from them this morning on Facebook. Positive signs that they seem to have overcome the problems they had last year that caused them to cancel so many gigs, including the one we had tickets for in Glasgow !  

Didn't know this, what were the problems, do we know? I saw the post too.

I was lucky enough to see Klara perform in a Manchester cafe a few years ago, big fan of theirs since the early Fleet Foxes cover.

10 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Didn't know this, what were the problems, do we know? I saw the post too.

I was lucky enough to see Klara perform in a Manchester cafe a few years ago, big fan of theirs since the early Fleet Foxes cover.

It was medical problems, seems klara was just burnt out and needed a rest away from touring and recording 

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Great news 😊 sorry to hear about your gig man. I had the Stones do that to me twice in Oz. Cancelled first in a block of shows then cancelled replacement. Two lots of hotels...

15 hours ago, Superscally said:

Great news 😊 sorry to hear about your gig man. I had the Stones do that to me twice in Oz. Cancelled first in a block of shows then cancelled replacement. Two lots of hotels...

That’s brutal. Since I live within an hour of Glasgow gigs getting cancelled aren’t quite as costly as no hotels are needed!