Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

11 hours ago, bamber said:

Great show tonight. Sting's interview was a possible low point until he revealed he is 64! One can be excused smug self righteousness if you look that good at 64.

Can't excuse his smugness at all, he's really a horrible creature.

Between gloating that he's going to spend all his money before he dies so his kids don't inherit anything and his horrible vineyard tours, where visitors pay crazy amounts of money to press the grapes that go into his wine, the man really is a piece of shit 

38 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

See I hate the man but agree with him on this. 

No chance. I'd still expect my children and grandchildren to go out to work but if I was in a position to potentially guarantee the finiancial stability of my family for future generations I would

If I found myself in stings financial position I'd at least leave them enough to be able to take chances in life professionally, whether it's job or setting up their own business that if it fails it wouldn't mean the end of the world for them, I think that would be a great potential legacy to leave behind.

Instead he's just showing what a selfish prick he is.

Can you tell I'm not a fan 

Edited by swede

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I agree with that - but he should give it to charity. 

It's rich folks like him giving heirs all their money that leads to all the idiots owning everything that we see today. 

As much as I think he's a bit of a cock - a friend of mine ghost-wrote his autobiography (with very little credit) - Peter Jones, the millionaire giraffe from Dragon's Den, said his kids will only get whatever annual wage they earn doubled by him.

That kinda works in some respects. 

5 hours ago, swede said:

No chance. I'd still expect my children and grandchildren to go out to work but if I was in a position to potentially guarantee the finiancial stability of my family for future generations I would

If I found myself in stings financial position I'd at least leave them enough to be able to take chances in life professionally, whether it's job or setting up their own business that if it fails it wouldn't mean the end of the world for them, I think that would be a great potential legacy to leave behind.

Instead he's just showing what a selfish prick he is.

Can you tell I'm not a fan 

When I saw the police on their last tour in Manchester fiction plane his sons band were supposed to be support that's called looking after ur kids . Fortunately because the gig was rescheduled I got to see James Walsh from starsailor instead . 

9 hours ago, swede said:

Can't excuse his smugness at all, he's really a horrible creature.

Between gloating that he's going to spend all his money before he dies so his kids don't inherit anything and his horrible vineyard tours, where visitors pay crazy amounts of money to press the grapes that go into his wine, the man really is a piece of shit 

i missed all that [ only watched the one on the other day ] did he say that ????wot a c..t ...you live for your kids and you leave wot you can if you can and HE fucking CAN ..if he said that on tv hes gone right down imo old son

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

i missed all that [ only watched the one on the other day ] did he say that ????wot a c..t ...you live for your kids and you leave wot you can if you can and HE fucking CAN ..if he said that on tv hes gone right down imo old son

Not on tv but said it in an interview a few years ago 

On 17 September 2016 at 11:28 PM, rivalschools.price said:

I gave up on KOL about two or three albums ago but I'd watch them 10 times in a row before I watched Sting

On 17 September 2016 at 11:28 PM, rivalschools.price said:

I gave up on KOL about two or three albums ago but I'd watch them 10 times in a row before I watched Sting

On 17 September 2016 at 11:02 PM, rivalschools.price said:

I'd rather read this post 3 times than watch KOL once.

• Upvote 3

dont know wot i missed but i caught the last of a shit thing before Beth

oooohhhhhh Beth wtf has happened i love old Beth but shit is she looking old that was a shit song and very sad

suggggs

has he got bad eyes is he steve wonder  and who is the bloke whos sat behind ..oh its rag and bone man lololol..gotta love suggs

next we have thom yorkes dad ..........and was that jimmy summerville on small guitar ....apart from that ive slit my wrists

and the wifes cos its still going on ...........................too the rescue i doubt it....the fucking dogs gonna get it in a mo cos that was shit no as bad as Beth tho poor girl

madnessSSSSSS looking old boys ....apperently they were great at BOOM BUT i was really into that but hey there legends

THE BIG BLOKE........was ok till he turned in to greg porter with that stupid hat and fucking jools on the keys so thats another tick in his fucking book ......

and it our Beth.....ive seen her quite a few times but i dont think ill be seeing her any time soon ...shame...

the one i missed and thank god wot a load of shit and wots all jerking around about fucking shit me not hes shit....and hes got no balls worse than Beth .

blarrrrrrrryakkkblarrblarryak

how comes the ragNbone man gets to sit down and chill and drink his beer

blarrblarrblaaarrrr

ooo god sound cheerful

Jamie T ... ummm not sure wot to make of this i sort of like it reckon it would sound good with a backing band ....best so far

D.C..yep very cheerful actually quite funny lol ....lol yea i liked that put a smile on this otherwise miserable face lol

M....okish but they need to buy bigger hats.

all in all that was shit and im now off to do some aunty vals and sleep lol