Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Rewatched Tip of the Tongue myself yesterday having not seen it for a few years.

While there's obviously some elements of it staged for the cameras, it definitely gives the lie to the idea that Mick doesn't give a shit about the shows.

My favourite part was where Mick was practicing his dance moves. And where he talks about entertaining the crowd, saying "you don't want to overdo it..." Brilliant!

Also love that being in one of the world's biggest bands doesn't seem to have changed Charlie one bit. Thanks for sharing guys, was a great way to pass 50mins.

am hearing whispers of a Hyde Park show.

No real idea if it's true or not, but if it is then an announcement supposedly isn't too far away.

No idea what dates Hyde Park are allowed this year but there has always a big gig on the Thursday after Glasto in recent years (arcade fire, KOL etc) so maybe they'll announce that date.

If its Glasto time it should support the rumours they're playing.

am hearing whispers of a Hyde Park show.

No real idea if it's true or not, but if it is then an announcement supposedly isn't too far away.

My prediction was right woo!

I had a feeling they were planning to do one other big show in the UK, and that Hard rock calling asked them but it was the same weekend as glasto so they turned them down. Now they will do a hyde park show to make up for that! woo.

It's a justifiable one, they are such a 50/50 chance band that I don't think we will ever know before hand. We'll just wait and see... it won't be like reading festival right now where the lineup leaked early.

You're 100% right. We definitely won't know before we know.

To be fair though, even with the leak, I didn't know the Reading line up before I knew it.........