Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Are they playing then?

I'm trying to think of a previous year where a headliner has been as "talked about" and not done it... if I recall, Led Zep from a couple of years ago... have there been others?

Edited by UEF

Anyone who's interested, the stones official YouTube channel have just put a documentary up on the behind the scenes build up of the 2002 tour, it's about 50 minutes, well worth a watch.

Great shout. Thanks for the heads up. Really interesting and enjoyable watch. When you see them out in the stadium in the dark rehearsing with the jackets on and the hoods up it reminds you that first and foremost they are a group of guys in a band. Of course they may have been driven by money and probably still are but can the £££ really be relevant anymore. How could they even guess how much they are worth to the nearest million. I`m not sure I believe all those who say they wouldn`t watch them at Glastonbury....if they are there of course. Fair enough leaving after a few songs if it`s not your thing but to be at Glastonbury but not be in front of the main stage waiting for the Stones to come on ???? Surely a massive music moment and if not this year then when.

I hope they are not confirmed before the re-sale or I will have even less chance. Long live the will they won`t they dance.