Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Hi guys. I haven't posted that much before so apologies if I'm out of the loop. If I miss out on these o2 dates, overall do you think I will get a chance to see the Stones next year in the UK? (whether thats at Glasto or Hyde Park). Or looking at the info/ guess work etc. realistically is this going to be my best chance? I know it's tough to say as, at the moment, it's all guess work. :S

Hi guys. I haven't posted that much before so apologies if I'm out of the loop. If I miss out on these o2 dates, overall do you think I will get a chance to see the Stones next year in the UK? (whether thats at Glasto or Hyde Park). Or looking at the info/ guess work etc. realistically is this going to be my best chance? I know it's tough to say as, at the moment, it's all guess work. :S

I'd say there's a very big chance, don't worry about it.

if the 96 quid tickets are for standing I'm tempted to go :/

wonder who some old friends are ?

I don't reckon they'll have standing tickets...Imagine it will be all seated and the ridiculously expensive tickets (£375) will be the "VIP" front block seats.

I don't reckon they'll have standing tickets...Imagine it will be all seated and the ridiculously expensive tickets (£375) will be the "VIP" front block seats.

There's a small area of standing in the middle of the stage, like the Superbowl performance.

I reckon no more than 2,000 standing tickets? These will be the cheapest price as well I reckon, stones fans don't like standing (or at least that's the impression I get from the forums)

Sexual deviancy would probably rule a fair few out... But history is not looking kindly on seventies heroes with a penchant for very young girls, no!

Hes also 76 this month and riddled with arthritis. So it'll only be a brief appearance.

Heres the link to the tickets anyway. £106 for the cheapest. £95 + £11 booking fee. Most expensive tickets are £406.