Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

my recollection of Slane is that it was a beautiful part of the world, ruined by Bryan Sh*tting Adams doing a set that seemed to last half the summer.

i attended in the company of a girl who loved Bryan Adams. we haven't spoken since. that was 12 years ago.

i hate Bryan Adams.

I agree with everything you said. But the organisation is dreadful.

As is Bryan Adams.

Nothing that I can see, sure this isn't part of the 2007 rumour mill?

Could well be, I just took it off the forum where someone had posted that Slane were holding a press conference tomorrow and linked to a site saying they believed it was the Stones. I'll try and find the link.

Could well be, I just took it off the forum where someone had posted that Slane were holding a press conference tomorrow and linked to a site saying they believed it was the Stones. I'll try and find the link.

Theres a press conference tomorrow at 11am. Two concerts on next year it looks like. Two acts from Bon Jovi, The Stones and the Chili Peppers.

The Stones played in 2007 and the Chilis played it in 2003 after supporting U2 in 2002.

But I cant see them announcing the Stones when the Stones havent announced any other dates anywhere.

Edited by The Nal

Theres a press conference tomorrow at 11am. Two concerts on next year it looks like. Two acts from Bon Jovi, The Stones and the Chili Peppers.

The Stones played in 2007 and the Chilis played it in 2003 after supporting U2 in 2002.

But I cant see them announcing the Stones when the Stones havent announced any other dates anywhere.

surely be bon jovi and stones, can't see chilis, they're dates didn't fly this year

nah, can't be the stones ... there'd be much more stuff flying around if the stones were going to announce more dates so soon.

Plus I can't see any dates next summer taking in Ireland. It really doesn't look like any further dates will be a full tour; it'll be dates in a few 'select' locations only I reckon.

Edited by eFestivals

nah, can't be the stones ... there'd be much more stuff flying around if the stones were going to announce more dates so soon.

Plus I can't see any dates next summer taking in Ireland. It really doesn't look like any further dates will be a full tour; it'll be dates in a few 'select' locations only I reckon.

Just to ask, if it was Green Day does that make T anymore likely? Especially if they announce Slane the same weekend at T next year?

Its Bon Jovi for Slane.

And in fairness to them, compare the ticket prices to the Stones!

Bon Jovi June 2013 UK Tour Dates are as follows:

08/06/2013 Manchester Etihad Stadium

09/06/2013 Birmingham Villa Park

12/06/2013 Cardiff City Stadium

13/06/2013 Sunderland Stadium of Light

15/06/2013 Dublin Slane Castle

03/07/2013 Glasgow Hamden Park

No London date has been confirmed on the tour as yet, but could be added later.

Bon Jovi Ticket Prices:

Seats £12.50 | £25 | £45

Standing £65

Hospitality Seating £85

Gold Circle £100

Diamond Circle £125

And hes actually there this morning.

A6csUp8CMAEnfpH.jpg

Edited by The Nal

Its Bon Jovi for Slane.

And in fairness to them, compare the ticket prices to the Stones!

Bon Jovi June 2013 UK Tour Dates are as follows:

08/06/2013 Manchester Etihad Stadium

09/06/2013 Birmingham Villa Park

12/06/2013 Cardiff City Stadium

13/06/2013 Sunderland Stadium of Light

15/06/2013 Dublin Slane Castle

03/07/2013 Glasgow Hamden Park

No London date has been confirmed on the tour as yet, but could be added later.

Bon Jovi Ticket Prices:

Seats £12.50 | £25 | £45

Standing £65

Hospitality Seating £85

Gold Circle £100

Diamond Circle £125

And hes actually there this morning.

A6csUp8CMAEnfpH.jpg

Well that's a Glasto shaped hole in the dates. And IOW too.

Well that's a Glasto shaped hole in the dates. And IOW too.

Glasto haven't wanted the biggest cheese before. Not sure that they'd want any cheese large or small.

But I know that JBJ is desperate to play, but in a "I don't really understand why I'm desperate to play" sort of way that shows he doesn' know what it's about or why they might not want him.