Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn right. Last time round we had various fools and heathens talking about how a bit of cloud cover would be nice, or a light shower. Look where that disgraceful attitude got us. Every single one of them should be ashamed.

Hell, I burn bright red at the vaguest hint of sun - so I dress appropriately. A hat with a brim, and loose clothing that covers the arms. It's not difficult.

ahh its great its all starting to happen again wheres the count down thread we need that as well old sons ....

i was have breaky with my dad at the old weatherspoons and was wearing my NFR NFC t shirt and he asked about it and when i told him he thought i was nuts ......................................................he has a point lol

283mph thats ok in 1876 [my first ever glasto ]we had winds and hale at 353mph honest look it up superman.gif

Haha - I haven't been on here for just over two years, and as I was struggling to remember my password, I was thinking "I wonder if there will be a weather or m*d thread on the first page?...no there can't be, its like, 9 months away" but then I underestimated the committed (mental) Glasonbury forum people....

is there a "countdown the days / number of sleeps" thread yet?

Haha - I haven't been on here for just over two years, and as I was struggling to remember my password, I was thinking "I wonder if there will be a weather or m*d thread on the first page?...no there can't be, its like, 9 months away" but then I underestimated the committed (mental) Glasonbury forum people....

is there a "countdown the days / number of sleeps" thread yet?