Word Association Game

MONEY

Celebrating the restoration of our water supply.  After two months of on and off attempts Welsh Water finally managed to locate and replace the leaking pipe in our lane.  And, although it's officially considered a 'private supply' we are not going to be charged any money.

AIRPLANE

And to think that Grace was only 15 when she wrote this.  It may be nearly 50 years ago but remains a classic. I saw them at Shepton Mallet in 1970 and despite the rain it remains a standout show for me.

Edited by grumpyhack

BIRD

Sadly so many of my favourites are now Grumpy Gonners.  Mr C was another standout at Glastonbury for me and I then went and saw one of his last full shows.  In my youth LC was seen as music to commit suicide to but he also produced some great uplifting stuff.

Stunning arrangements. Shame the financial issues prevented so much.

Edited by grumpyhack

Leonard is a legendary musician, I never got the opportunity to see him perform live. I often wonder what musicians I've seen will be looked back on in 20/30/40 plus years with recognition. Certainly not the band who did the next track I'm posting... :D although they were key players in my emo angst nearly twenty years ago now!

It almost feels like scarilige to follow LC with The Used! 

WORM

ACID

Just answered a survey on Glastonbury (even though she's never been) from an EFester doing an Events Management degree so I thought I'd do a celebratory post.  Also demob happy as I'm off for 10 days in France this Thursday.

Edited by grumpyhack