Word Association Game

5 hours ago, JacquelineS said:

Off topic but I wanted to comment. The Rocky Mountaineer is a pretty posh vacation! Sounds like a pretty nice vacay. I haven't travelled up Island at all on Vancouver Island just the Victoria /Sooke areas. Love the west coast. 

It was a great holiday.  Best bit was visiting Salt Spring Island, off Vancouver Island, where they were having a weekend fun and food festival.  Worst bit was the Rocky Mountaineer which was non-smoking.  I got caught twice by attendants leaning out of a carriage window sneaking a cigarette.  They gave me nicotine gum in the end.

On spirits try GIN.  This is a local gig for me with one of South Wales finest - Andy Fairweather-Low, still knocking it out superbly at 69.

• Like 1

From space(d) to HAPPY

No real live footage (though there is a little mobile footage from their latest tour) as track is new, but an excuse to post this; lead singer is ace (and has a full on life story behind him).

Seeing ‘em this Thursday in Brizol, cannot wait! :)

STEEL

A hark back to a much younger Billy Joel and a song about closing all the steelworks down with the industrial rundown of Allentown.

And a second song from the same concert.  A superb take on the fear of soldiers fighting in the Vietnam War.

Edited by grumpyhack