Word Association Game

SNOW  Just seems appropriate on a day when I'm stuck up a mountain in snow, with no water thanks to a burst main and a car that won't start.  Oh and my festival gazebo that sits in the garden between fests has shredded in the snow and wind.  Never mind, hunker down and try to keep warm and at least we've OK for food and electric.

• Like 1

STUFF

or CHOCOLATE

I'm up the mountain because it's where I live, not because I was stuck in a car. I reckon I should get out and down on Monday or Tuesday.  Hopefully my neighbour will help me jump start my car to get it to the garage for repair. So frustrating to have an Audi Quattro that should cope well in snow only to find that it won't start.

Edited by grumpyhack

SOLEIL or SUN

Not so much the music as a great performance to add to the eclectic mix. I love the circus fields at Glasto, home to some of my most memorable festival moments.

FREE

Yes Welcome JS.  Lovely to have a fresh perspective - especially all the way from Canada. I've very fond memories of Calgary as part of a holiday on the Rocky Mountaineer taking the train over to Vancouver and then an RV around Vancouver Island. Happy Days.

• Like 1

WIRE

Another Grumpy Gonner and another Canadian for JacquelineS. Although this isn't Glastonbury his Glasto performance has to be one of my all time festival standout moments.

• Like 1

YOUNG

Great versions of this from lots of people including Roberta Flack but on the day when Wales are playing Italy I have to go with Shirl who also knocked it out at Glastonbury.

Edited by grumpyhack

On 3/7/2018 at 5:20 AM, grumpyhack said:

Yes Welcome JS.  Lovely to have a fresh perspective - especially all the way from Canada. I've very fond memories of Calgary as part of a holiday on the Rocky Mountaineer taking the train over to Vancouver and then an RV around Vancouver Island. Happy Days.

Off topic but I wanted to comment. The Rocky Mountaineer is a pretty posh vacation! Sounds like a pretty nice vacay. I haven't travelled up Island at all on Vancouver Island just the Victoria /Sooke areas. Love the west coast.